Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Confirms He Had Injured Left Hand Before His Fight With Isaac Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Confirms He Had Injured Left Hand Before His Fight With Isaac Cruz

LOS ANGELES - Gervonta Davis didn't injure his left hand during his fight with Isaac Cruz on Sunday night. The powerful southpaw aggravated an existing injury sustained during training camp for their lightweight title fight. Davis confirmed what his longtime trainer, Calvin Ford, revealed during their post-fight press conference, that he fought through a hand injury during training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Most punchers have always had hand problems. Even floyd did and he can't even punch

Comment

Shut up hater early Floyd was ko people he still 50% ko ratio Hater.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Next thing we'll hear is, he was born with a broke hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Doesn't matter. Just hold that L sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            But as long as you know Tank won, you can come up with all the “next thing we’ll hear is” all you want. Treat yourself lmao…
            mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

It's all good Champ! At least you didn't lose and then complain about shoulder injuries like some other champions!
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

When was this fight? 11:45pm on Sunday night?

Comment

I give all or most of these fighters their due. They never really enter a fight 100%, they always have some niggle or worse than a minor injury.

I just wish Pacquiao and his team were not so dumb before the Mayweather fight, and got a painkilling injection. Not to say he would've fought much better, but maybe a bit better.

Davis and Haney won really tough fights now, both two of the best, and with vulnerabilities as well. Isaac Cruz is a tough guy, with a hard head like Hopkins. Cruz vs Diaz would be a cracker.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

So this the new thing, every time a champion has a bad night or a controversial win they have to make something up ? Like I injure my hand on round 5 now before the fight, so what is it? Just because lots of fans think he didn’t deserve the decision or because he got booed when they announced the decision,

Comment

Working...
                    X