Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: British Boxing Board of Control To Take a Look at Sheeraz-Skeete Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: British Boxing Board of Control To Take a Look at Sheeraz-Skeete Controversy

The British Boxing Board of Control has announced that its stewards will "be considering" Saturday's controversial Hamzah Sheeraz v Bradley Skeete fight at their meeting on Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Accept a 'no contest' then punk

Comment

I watched this fight in my local pub & everyone thought it was iffy. It was more then 1 low blow & should be declared a no contest. Sheeraz needs to learn & abide by the rules.
      Anyway what the hell's the WBO European title about apart from Fi$h £yed Frank's fantacy World? There's only 1 European title & that's the EBU! !....

Comment

One punch on the floor can, and does happen often, but this was 3-4 punches and was blatant cheating. Nash rules - No contest and rematch for the WBC European Franchise Grand Master Platinum Rock title. Let's get this on. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          One punch on the floor can, and does happen often, but this was 3-4 punches and was blatant cheating. Nash rules - No contest and rematch for the WBC European Franchise Grand Master Platinum Rock title. Let's get this on. Nash out.
          I Nashed out your momma good and proper you ugly daft cretin

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Barrett View Post

I Nashed out your momma good and proper you ugly daft cretin
            Lord Barrett, you are a nobody with 16 posts. You are not worthy of replying to a boxingscene legend like Nash. You're just trying to get yourself some hype on this forum by replying to one of its big guns. Stick to your lane, fool. Nash out.

Comment

I watched this fight live and it was obvious the punishment didn't fit the crime at the time

There's absolutely no doubt that the illegal shots changed the fight. Before them, Skeete was winning easily, after them, Skeete was on roller-skates and it looked inevitable him getting stopped. It was a mistake Sheeraz not being DQ'd at the time.
              Brumsongs1 Brumsongs1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X