Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: I Wanted To Display Something Different Than What I'm Used To

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora: I Wanted To Display Something Different Than What I'm Used To

Staples Center, Los Angeles - Sebastian "Towering Inferno" Fundora moved closer to a world title shot with a 12-round unanimous decision over the previously-unbeaten Sergio Garcia in a WBC super welterweight title eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lubin vs. Fundora! Let's Make It Happen ASAP! Bring it to Orlando! Lubin is from Orlando, and he's of Haitian descent! Can he have a homecoming? "SA PASSE!!!"
    sicko sicko mgame mgame like this.

Comment

I can only imagine how with Fundora sticking his head out and leaning in gets counted out to 100 by a Charlo punch. Charlo ices guys who have decent defense. Imagine a guy with zero defense leaning forward. Timber!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Lubin vs. Fundora! Let's Make It Happen ASAP! Bring it to Orlando! Lubin is from Orlando, and he's of Haitian descent! Can he have a homecoming? "SA PASSE!!!"
        You must want lubin doing the chicken dance again.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post

You must want lubin doing the chicken dance again.
          I want Lubin to get his rematch with Jermell! I wish Lubin vs. Fundora could be on the undercard on February 26th!

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

The Karens are silent on this one, no calls of robbery, no accusations of skewered judging for some mythical “black vs ______” talk…..
            sicko sicko mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Sebastian "String Bean" Fundora is going to have many exciting fights moving forward. Win, lose or draw, I'm watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                The Karens are silent on this one, no calls of robbery, no accusations of skewered judging for some mythical “black vs ______” talk…..
                It was obviously a robbery. This guy will get starched by Charlo if his management is foolish enough to put him in there with him.
                kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

This dude is ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Plenty of people were saying the cards were bad and Sergio was robbed. I would be inclined to agree.

Not sure why you're reaching with this bull**** and trying to instigate some race arguments where there isn't one...

Not to mention it wasn't the main event, so fewer eyes and neither are big names. No one really cares about Sergio Garcia unfortunately so not going to hear much about it. He's a solid fighter though.
                    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-06-2021, 06:33 PM.
                    kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X