Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Whatever The Best Opportunity is For Me, I'll Do It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Whatever The Best Opportunity is For Me, I'll Do It

Gervonta "Tank" Davis put his boxing skills on display, winning a rousing 12-round round unanimous decision over the relentless Isaac "Pitbull" Cruz to retain his WBA "regular" lightweight title in front of a sellout crowd of 15,850 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd’s parrot - “Easy work, I am top dog”.

Comment

Pretty funny saying this when him and his team have come out and said they aren’t fighting Garcia, Haney, Loma.
      Adrian Broner 2.0 keeps it moving.

Comment

Fvkcing hype job

Comment

He will be kept in-house and Ellerby and the boys will tell you hes the best! but floyd will beg you to buy his PPV to feed his family. SMH.

Comment

I'm convinced that 135 lbs is not the weight class for Tank Davis. This was his second poor performance and outing at this weight class when you include the Yuriorkis Gamboa fight. I believe he should move up to 140 where he would have the speed advantage while still maintaining his power. Those guys would be a lot more wiry and easier to hit than Pitbull was who was keeping his chin tucked in all night; Which is why Gervonta had trouble landing that huge uppercut of his.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I'm convinced that 135 lbs is not the weight class for Tank Davis. This was his second poor performance and outing at this weight class when you include the Yuriorkis Gamboa fight. I believe he should move up to 140 where he would have the speed advantage while still maintaining his power. Those guys would be a lot more wiry and easier to hit than Pitbull was who was keeping his chin tucked in all night; Which is why Gervonta had trouble landing that huge uppercut of his.
              Cruz is just a lot better than the pbc haters want to admit. You think Haney, Garcia, or even Kambosos would have beaten Cruz last night?

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                Fvkcing hype job
                I think he's far far from a hypejob but we just truly won't know how good he is 'cos he refuses to challenge himself or his team are definitely cuddling him. He is definitely a fighter, you can see that in him. Too bad the fake beard one and the big nosed one got other ideas for him. But Boy I would pay any amount to see Tank vs Loma, that is the fight really but . The Bull and teh matador scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Cruz is just a lot better than the pbc haters want to admit. You think Haney, Garcia, or even Kambosos would have beaten Cruz last night?
                  Well, he would have at least made it very tough for them that's for sure. However, I do agree with your overall sentiments. Isaac 'Pitbull' Cruz was a far cry from a cherry pick. This man actually knows how to fight. I tip my hat to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

People cant give due credit to a tough fighter who came to win. I will admit I though Tank would stop him but Cruz was game. There is a ton of haters on here that wanna downplay everything unless it's their guy in the ring and then it's always " They are the best " or " They were fighting the best and came up just short "

To answer the question you asked I'd give Kambosos a reasonable chance after the Teo performance but it would be a toss up. Haney and Garcia would get caught at some point IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X