Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Holds Off Isaac Cruz For Decision Win - BIG Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Holds Off Isaac Cruz For Decision Win - BIG Gallery

Davis, Cruz Fight Photos Gallery - Staples Center, Los Angeles - For the WBA "regular" lightweight title, Gervonta Davis (26-0, 24 KOs) won a tougher than expected twelve round unanimous decision over a very durable Isaac Cruz (22-2-1, 15 KOs). (photos by Esther Lin, Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

i was impressed with Cruz defense. dude is going to be a problem going forward. I'd like to see him vs Cryan Garcia

Comment

Before the fight: Tank is gonna straight wash this Cruz guy , ko before the 5th round. This bum wont last.
      After the fight: “Oh man what a great fighter Isaac Cruz is, very tough, very durable” . “I was impressed with Cruz defense”
      lmao smh these fanboys are just something else

Comment

Was my first time seeing Cruz fight. I really liked his head movement he displayed in the first 6 rounds of the fight. Not that I wanted to see Tank lose, but I wish Cruz landed at least 1 of those 200 left hook bombs he threw and missed. I'd like to see how Tank responds when he gets floored and hurt. But good fight overall. I think Tank did just enough to win and my own personal scoring was 115-113 Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          i was impressed with Cruz defense. dude is going to be a problem going forward. I'd like to see him vs Cryan Garcia
          He beats everyone not named Tank

Comment

Hahaha,Cruz suddenly a killer ! Stank most protected fighter in boxing !

Comment

Working...
            X