Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Continues To Grow With Lessons Learned in Diaz Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Continues To Grow With Lessons Learned in Diaz Win

By Corey Erdman - Moments after his victory over JoJo Diaz on Saturday night, Devin Haney remarked that he had "learned a lot" from the fight. Generally, fighters don't refer to bouts in their immediate aftermath as learning experiences unless they were losing efforts or didn't particularly go as expected. Otherwise, fighters tend to view victories as validations of what they already knew about themselves and their opponents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kid just turned 23 last month! Of course he's still learning!

Comment

Devin 'The Dream' Haney is a prodigy if he is still learning. I was doing da boogie-woogie, laughing at the casuals that DKSAB!

Comment

Australia the dream is on his way

Comment

I like Haney over everyone at 135. He shouldnt be rushed IMO. He had a much better resume than lopez, garcia, shakur (he will go up in weight) and all those so called "4-5" kings. Linares Diaz are much tougher opponents and he did well.

Comment

Funny how a lot of posers, i.means posters on here,ut take shots at this kid. But don't don't appreciate his humbleness and dedication to his craft to be the best at the sweet science. Every fighter doesn't have power to knock everyone out. Does everyone WITH power put on the best performance? Haney is what he is a Technician in the ring True boxing fans appreciate it all. I definitely do
            Mike_b Mike_b Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Devin could be a little more aggressive if he could crack a little harder. He has the skills but not the power. Think Howard Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
                Funny how a lot of posers, i.means posters on here,ut take shots at this kid. But don't don't appreciate his humbleness and dedication to his craft to be the best at the sweet science. Every fighter doesn't have power to knock everyone out. Does everyone WITH power put on the best performance? Haney is what he is a Technician in the ring True boxing fans appreciate it all. I definitely do
                "Humbleness"????? You are full of SHIT! You can change your mind now after reading this: DEVIN HANEY: "I can tell you this — I will never lose to a white boy in my life. I don't care what nobody got to say. Listen, can't no white boy beat me, I don't care, on any day of the week. I fight a white boy like 10 times, I'm gonna beat him 10 times."

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
                  I like Haney over everyone at 135. He shouldnt be rushed IMO. He had a much better resume than lopez, garcia, shakur (he will go up in weight) and all those so called "4-5" kings. Linares Diaz are much tougher opponents and he did well.
                  Shouldn't be rushed?? Haney is supposedly the WBC champion (according to some), so why exactly should he be taking things slow? He's ready for anyone, presumably, if he's a world champion. I think Haney v Garcia is a pick 'em fight, but I say he loses to the rest of the LW elite (GK, Tank, Shakur, Loma) and he will absolutely get wrecked when and if he ever steps up to Josh Taylor at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    "Humbleness"????? You are full of SHIT! You can change your mind now after reading this: DEVIN HANEY: "I can tell you this — I will never lose to a white boy in my life. I don't care what nobody got to say. Listen, can't no white boy beat me, I don't care, on any day of the week. I fight a white boy like 10 times, I'm gonna beat him 10 times."
                    That don't change nothing for me homey, if your feelings are hurt... GUESS WHAT? They are your feelings

Comment

Working...
                    X