Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic's Promoter Like Idea of Facing Zhilei Zhang in IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic's Promoter Like Idea of Facing Zhilei Zhang in IBF Eliminator

Croatian Heavyweight sensation Filip Hrgovic (14-0, 12 KOs) continued his world title charge on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas with a three round beatdown of the previously undefeated Emir Ahmatovic (10-1, 7 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

That would be a goodie! Make It Happen!

Comment

Hopefully Gassiev gets the fight instead . He’s the only guy available that would offer some resistance , I don’t really see the others much competition for him . Gassiev wasn’t ranked when he was chasing everyone .

Comment

We also have Martin -Ortiz. I believe Hrgovic will fight somebody in semi -final eliminator and than if he wins he must fight Martin -Ortiz winner.
        Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          We also have Martin -Ortiz. I believe Hrgovic will fight somebody in semi -final eliminator and than if he wins he must fight Martin -Ortiz winner.
          Hunter has already declined an elimination bout which advances the process . I believe it should be the final elimination bout . The IBF mandatory spot isn’t going to stretch this out much longer if they stay on course .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-06-2021, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Hopefully Gassiev gets the fight instead . He’s the only guy available that would offer some resistance , I don’t really see the others much competition for him . Gassiev wasn’t ranked when he was chasing everyone .
            You really are a dumb dog

Comment

Yes this is good fight. Too many prospects need to separate contenders from also rans. Need to separate wheat from chaff, everyone protecting unbeaten records.
              Thats why unbeaten records so useless. Every boxer starts out unbeaten so easy to work out the percentage of unbeaten fighters operating now. 90% of boxers are probably unbeaten until they're beaten and the 10% are the journeymen passed around to beat, with the Zhang's, hrgovic,buds and Spence's avoiding each other
              Last edited by hugh grant; 12-06-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Nope Martin already turned it down. Martin was in pole position and said no, they all did. So Higovic will be the challenger, Martin could still change his mind and fight Hirgovic now if he wanted. I think Martin / Ortiz is just an eliminator. For whatever reason Martin does not want to fight Hirgovic, Sauerland was desperate for one of the IBF top 10 , extended to the top 15 to take the fight they all said no.

Comment

What with the greedy rematch clause gravy train these champions are having these days these contenders will be waiting ages for their chance.

Comment

That's a solid fight, the kind of crossroads fights fringe contenders should be taking. Winner gets put into a strong position to have a shot of some sort once the dust at the top of the pile finally clears
                    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X