Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos on Devin Haney: I Saw The Holes There Already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Kambosos on Devin Haney: I Saw The Holes There Already

On Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, newly crowned champion George Kambosos sat ringside to scout a potential future opponent - as he watched Devin Haney retain his WBC lightweight title with a twelve round unanimous decision over former beltholder Joseph Diaz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Kambosos is able to repeat the level of his Lopez performance then this could be an interesting, tactical fight.

Comment

Everyone is saying that Kambosos exposed Lopez. I honestly believe Loma exposed Lopez. And yes , I did have Loma losing. I had Lopez by a round or 2 . If Loma had a big 12th, which he didn't , I wouldn't of been surprised with a draw. But anyhow, I didn't think Lopez reacted very well to pressure. And he was getting hit often in the 2nd half of the fight. I also felt Loma gave Lopez way too much respect and wasn't bearing down on his punching power. Loma hit like a featherweight in that fight. Kambosos probably gained alot of confidence watching that tape. Kambosos beat Lopez clearly. And looked confident from the get go. This wasn't a fluke. I got Kambosos beating Haney easily. Haney might be the weakest champ in boxing. He looked horrible the other night against a midget with no power. All these so called experts and pundits talking about Haneys boxing ability, well, he looks like a rank amateur. I got Kambosos in 8, after a brutal , one sided contest.

Comment

Then Kambozo better not duck because Haney has already said that he would go to Australia to unify
        Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Then Kambozo better not duck because Haney has already said that he would go to Australia to unify
          Kambosos doesn't seem to " duck " anyone. If I remember correctly, Lopez was the top dog with 4 belts. Kambosos came into Lopez's back yard to give him a whooping. This should be an easy fight to put together . They both want it.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            He does have options! I doubt Floyd would allow Tank to fight him in Australia, so Haney should be his choice!

Comment

After all the talk I'll be sorely disappointed if these 2 dont fight next

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                After all the talk I'll be sorely disappointed if these 2 dont fight next
                You bum hole is sore after cucumber entered it

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

Kambosos doesn't seem to " duck " anyone. If I remember correctly, Lopez was the top dog with 4 belts. Kambosos came into Lopez's back yard to give him a whooping. This should be an easy fight to put together . They both want it.
                  Haney is just begging and should fight Loma

Comment

Kambosos is technically a better fighter than Davis, Haney and he is about level with Lopez in terms of skill 'But his conditioning and endurance was just better than Teofimo Lopez's'.

Davis and Haney, probably hit harder than Kambosos 'But in all honesty, that is the only attribute where they are miles better'.

Overall, I am starting to think if these fights are made in the next 6-8 months Kambosos will beat Tank Davis and Devin Haney 'They will not be easy fights, but he has shown that he and survive and rally back against physically strong fighters such as Teofimo Lopez.

Lomachenko could well be technically the toughest fight, but I am not sure on whether Lomachenko can hurt these guys signficantly.

Comment

Working...
                    X