Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: It's So Crazy How Media Always **** On Tank; They Do This Because Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: It's So Crazy How Media Always **** On Tank; They Do This Because Of Me

LOS ANGELES - Floyd Mayweather claimed that the media's general dislike of him has had a negative impact on how his promotional company's top boxer has been portrayed throughout his ascent to stardom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's sad how many haters think tearing down this young brother will effect Mayweather's legacy.

Comment

I’ve never witnessed such an insecure and effeminate boxer like Floyd. My teenage daughter is more mature and stronger minded than this manlet. He’s truly a disgrace.

Comment

1. He has only fought 2 top-10 ranked contenders in 25 fights
        2. He misses weight and fights for fake Regular belts
        3. He fled the scene of a car crash in which he ran a red light whilst driving without a license or license plate and four people in the other car were sent to the hospital
        4. He was seen on camera dragging the mother of his child around by her neck

He's a clown. A very talented fighter, but still a god damn clown.

Comment

When Floyd dies, he's donating his ego to the Harvard Medical School.

Comment

Originally posted by roadrunner86 View Post
            I’ve never witnessed such an insecure and effeminate boxer like Floyd. My teenage daughter is more mature and stronger minded than this manlet. He’s truly a disgrace.
            Agree

Floyd is a crappy person I hate to even reply to anything regarding him because he’s such a scummy individual with extreme female tendencies.
            Last edited by TreyShaw; 12-05-2021, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Well I agree, but not his reason. Floyd claimed guys want Money Mayweather money but don't put in PBF work. Then turns around and choose to do it with Tank, then wonder why people hate on him.

Of course you have some guys who hate him due to his affiliation with PBC, Floyd, legal.trouble, or background... But I think most people feel like he should have stepped up years ago.

Comment

It's nothing to do with you Floyd. To be honest, most people are sick of you making everything around Tank about you.

People are critical of Tank because he's 27 years old and has been a pro for quite a while now and has an absolutely piss poor resume.

Comment

Ppl don't like Floyd cuz he's a piece of chit. But thats got nothing to do with any negativity towards Tank Davis, the negativity is because everybody who has even a basic knowledge of the sport can see that Tank is on easy street while at the same time demanding the respect and monies of a fighter that does the opposite of being on easy Street. Yes Floyd is signing off on this abomination but even if Floyd was loved as a Boxer Tank would still be getting the negativity..

The solution is simple though. Fight and beat all those fighters Tank and Floyd and Lenny claim Tank would destroy but have no interest in fighting. Do that and nobody will have a word to say against you.

It's getting boring hearing about how Tank would do this or that against the big names but won't actually fight them and then demand 80 Dollars against nobodies cuz Tank is a super star. You want the credit of being the best? Simples, Fight the best.
                  ​​​​​

​​​​​

Comment

Sort of…just like I blame Arum for the disrespect Crawford gets…

well, plus the domestic violence and the drunk driving. So can’t have all the credit
                    Last edited by 4truth; 12-05-2021, 07:35 PM.
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X