No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Isaac Cruz: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Isaac Cruz: Stats & Stakes

The "Tank" Davis road show returns to Los Angeles for a return to the lightweight limit for the first time since late 2019. Davis and his team are still answering questions about his quality of opposition, and those questions are gradually being addressed over the last few fights with bigger fights possible in the near future. There is no question the strategy of making him a coast-to-coast ticket attraction is working.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I reckon Davis might floored in this if, there’s a fire fight he might get clipped and go down briefly.
    this pit bull kid does look like he means to be a dog in there.

Comment

I’ve also heard, amir khans mrs is on hand to swallow all the “bubbly” at the after party cackfest. (Elerbe not included)

starring,

mrs khan
      BIIIG Anthony joshua
      shane diesel (and friends)
      big omar (and friends)
      big John Holmes (lookalike)

Comment

I want a war, with knockdowns and highlights

Comment

Sunday Showtime PPV? Was Mauweather high when he came up with this? Is he trying his best to get Gervonta Davis the least viewers possible?

Or am I reading wrong and this is not PPV? Lol. That’s crazy. I bought Porter-Crawford because it’s two top 5 WW’s. But what is this? #6 140 vs the #9 135? This is a PPV fight? This is not worth $74.99 man. Lol. It’s not the money, it’s the principal.

Comment

Working...
          X