Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe On Gervonta Davis-Isaac Cruz: The Biggest Things Happen On Sunday Evenings; Why Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe On Gervonta Davis-Isaac Cruz: The Biggest Things Happen On Sunday Evenings; Why Not?

LOS ANGELES - The availability of Staples Center was an issue when Gervonta Davis' handlers sought a site for his upcoming fight. The undefeated Davis initially was supposed to face lightweight rival Rolando Romero on a Saturday night, but Staples Center was booked Saturday night for a high school basketball showcase event that featured LeBron James' son, Bronny James, a junior guard for Sierra Canyon School. Floyd Mayweather
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yup, Like the NEW episode of Dexter.

Comment

Ellerbe delusional as usual - Davis is not anywhere near crossing over to casuals. Until he stops fighting b-level / old past it Hispanic fighters, his name will remain where it is. No sell out and slow ppv buys speak volumes. That fake bs pushing match at the weigh in was desperate attempt for attention from the sport’s world. Trying to draw “hate” from Hispanic fanbase to boost sells - ala Floyd.
      Castilo Castilo JohnnyCan JohnnyCan like this.

Comment

I'm going to bed at 10 tonight. I have work tomorrow.

Comment

is that why you can discounted tickets on Groupon?

Comment

The biggest nostrils are happening that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Yup, Like the NEW episode of Dexter.
              And it's getting good too.... Dexter and son going to become a team. As far as the fight, I'll be surprised if it does 75k, Ellerbe is not going to tell us how much they sold anyway.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

At least we got 3 other good matchups at 135 from last week through next week all better than this one they want to charge you $70 for. These people are delusional if they think Tank is a bigger star fighting on PPV rather than on Showtime where he'd probably get 1 million more eyes on him.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I'm not hating on Floyd and Ellerbe! Get the bag family! i can't support though! Maybe if it was Tank vs. Loma, or Tank vs. GRJ? The undercard is definitely worth it, but on the East Coast, I cant do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    At least we got 3 other good matchups at 135 from last week through next week all better than this one they want to charge you $70 for. These people are delusional if they think Tank is a bigger star fighting on PPV rather than on Showtime where he'd probably get 1 million more eyes on him.

Tbf, some of the groupon prices to show up in person are less than double the PPV cost. If I lived over there and didn’t have work, I’d be there

Comment

Working...
                    X