Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill Pounds Kandi Wyatt For Stoppage in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill Pounds Kandi Wyatt For Stoppage in Seven

McCaskill, Wyatt Fight Photos Gallery - Jessica McCaskill retained the lineal/WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO welterweight championships by overwhelmed Calgary's Kandi Wyatt, scoring a seventh-round stoppage to defend her crown. No knockdowns were scored but McCaskill was in full control before the fight was mercifully halted at 0:19 of round seven in their DAZN-televised bout Saturday evening at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

There are a handful of female fighters in boxing that are worth watching. Jessica McCaskill is not one of them. She said a week ago that Teofimo Lopez fought like an amateur, so I am wondering what she sees when she watches her own fight tapes.
    Last edited by NachoMan; 12-05-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      There are a handful of female fighters in boxing that are worth watching. Jessica McCaskill is not one of them. She said a week ago that Teofimo Lopez fought like an amateur, so I am wondering what she sees when she watches her own fight tapes.
      I totally disagree with you and many others would as well, however she does lack good basic fundamentals and feet postioning and doesnt' jab or set things up with a jab, but her style seem to be working for her and has allowed her to be a unified champion, can you say the same about yourself? It's funny how quick people with no boxing talent are so fast to criticize those with it.

Comment

Good win for Jess but she's has got to learn some head movement.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

I totally disagree with you and many others would as well, however she does lack good basic fundamentals and feet postioning and doesnt' jab or set things up with a jab, but her style seem to be working for her and has allowed her to be a unified champion, can you say the same about yourself? It's funny how quick people with no boxing talent are so fast to criticize those with it.
          So you agree with me but you don’t?

Comment

I could care less about McCaskill learning "Boxing Skills" at this point... She is MUST watch TV & has that "It" factor.

Her style might be crude, But she is a beast inside that ring.

Props to "Candy Crush"
            (She took a pounding)

Comment

So you agree with me but you don’t?
              No I don’t agree with you because you said she’s not worth watching, and that’s just not so! I do see areas where she could learn to do things but she’s at an advanced age for the sport already so we will see; anyhow I enjoyed what I seen and would love to continue to support and not tear down women in boxing.

Comment

I disagree. Shadow style!

Comment

Working...
                X