Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Showed I Was Durable Against Linares, Have To Do Much More Than Land One Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: I Showed I Was Durable Against Linares, Have To Do Much More Than Land One Shot

The most important lesson Devin Haney learned late in the 10th round of his fight against Jorge Linares is to remain focused for all three minutes of a round. Haney had such success during the first nine-plus rounds versus Linares, he briefly let his guard down. The experienced Linares capitalized on that mistake by nailing Haney with a right hand and then a less impactful left hand that buzzed the WBC world lightweight champion just before the bell sounded to end the 10th round May 29 at Mandalay Bay's Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hung on til the final bell.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

What, being out on bambi legs to the extent he held for dear life for like 2 full rounds?
      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-04-2021, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        What, getting out on bambi legs to the extent he held for dear life for like 2 full rounds?
        He did the Booty Dew indeed.

Comment

Haney vs Loma would be a fantastic fight. Both skillful, both had a moment of trouble against Linares, but won.

Comment

Working...
          X