Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JoJo Diaz: I Knew After Fortuna Fight That These Big Fights Were Going To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: JoJo Diaz: I Knew After Fortuna Fight That These Big Fights Were Going To Happen

LAS VEGAS - Strangely, Ryan Garcia has served an integral role in Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz Jr. emerging as a major player in the lightweight division. Diaz--a 2012 U.S. Olympian and former IBF junior lightweight titlist--made his debut in the 135-pound division this past July, having replaced Garcia in an eventual win over Javier Fortuna to win the WBC "interim" lightweight title that Garcia (21-0, 18KOs) left behind in abandoning the fight. Diaz (32-1-1, 15KOs) was prepared to defend the belt versus Garcia atop a November 27 DAZN telecast, only for the unbeaten lightweight to withdraw from that fight as well due to a wrist injury requiring immediate surgery this past October.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its funny how fighting a guy with no resume(haney) is considered a big fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      its funny how fighting a guy with no resume(haney) is considered a big fight lol
      Haney's resume looks better than he does. Tripping and stumbling. Grabbing and holding, when he should have been dancing. 12 to 1? I might put something on Jojo, I think Haney is slipping.
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

WAR JoJo!!!

Comment

War jojo!!!

Comment

someone made a post about name a boxer with a small head we can add jojo diaz to the list. Diaz w12

Comment

Working...
            X