Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Wouldn't Say I Was Impressed With Diaz's Win Over Fortuna; Did What He Had To Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: Wouldn't Say I Was Impressed With Diaz's Win Over Fortuna; Did What He Had To Do

Devin Haney considers Joseph Diaz a legitimate lightweight contender. Haney wasn't all that impressed, however, with Diaz's lone win at the lightweight limit of 135 pounds. Diaz defeated Javier Fortuna by unanimous decision in that 12-round fight for the then-vacant WBC interim lightweight title July 9 in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bro he beat the guy you ducked fvkcing idiot

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
      Bro he beat the guy you ducked fvkcing idiot
      Why would someone fight a guy who beat the guy they ducked? Wouldn't they be deathly afraid of that guy for beating the guy they were afraid of?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Why would someone fight a guy who beat the guy they ducked? Wouldn't they be deathly afraid of that guy for beating the guy they were afraid of?
        Styles make fights bro. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Styles make fights bro. Smh
          Lol Fortuna's was the one that woulda got him huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Lol Fortuna's was the one that woulda got him huh?
            Yeah. Fortuna was a tougher fight for jojo. He couldn't have a better fight to prepare him for hankey.

Comment

That's funny, because Haney ducked Fortuna. I think we can all say, that no one was overly impressed with Haney surviving and holding on for dear life against washed up Linares, who has been KTFO in the first round by multiple guys, or him beating a one legged 40 year old featherweight Gamboa.....

Comment

Working...
              X