Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: Gervonta Knows I'm Better Than Romero Because He Saw Me Fight In San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: Gervonta Knows I'm Better Than Romero Because He Saw Me Fight In San Antonio

LOS ANGELES - Isaac Cruz is certain that he left a lasting impression on Gervonta Davis 13 months ago. Cruz annihilated Diego Magdaleno in the first round on the Davis-Leo Santa Cruz undercard in October 2020 at Alamodome in San Antonio. The buzz began regarding Cruz challenging Davis in a main event once Cruz brutally knocked Magdaleno unconscious in the first round and Davis viciously knocked out Santa Cruz in the sixth round as part of the same show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cruz is definitely a live dog but I don't think this will be a Lopez-Kambosos event.

Hopefully, Cruz brings the heat and makes Gervonta work for it though. Would be a good thing for boxing fans in general to see a real fight.

Comment

Cruz brings a style, strength, mindset, and probably a chin that Tank hasn’t seen before. It’s going to be interesting to see how or if tank deals with the pressure. I’ll be getting the fight, looking forward to boxing on a Sunday night.

Comment

For sure, even though Cruz is smaller he’s far better than stiff ass Rolly.

The Rolly fight was more interesting though since Rolly was talking so much crap and that build up was looking great. Sad it got canceled over some woke stuff but we’ll leave that alone for now.

Comment

Cruz will never be the same after this 1.

Comment

Pit Bull Cruz is good fighter for sure. I just think Tank is razor sharp and skilled enough to where he can exploit the smallest mistake an opponent makes. Pit Bull may execute something correctly and do nothing wrong, but Tank will still be able to catch him, right in between with perfect timing. He'll out box the Pit Bull until he can set him up for the harder shots at some point in the fight. Pit Bull is a helluva banger, but not as skilled a boxer as Tank. Different style for Tank, but I see him adjusting and taking the Pit Bull out after 5 or 6 rounds of a good battle
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Sunday night action. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                Pit Bull Cruz is good fighter for sure. I just think Tank is razor sharp and skilled enough to where he can exploit the smallest mistake an opponent makes. Pit Bull may execute something correctly and do nothing wrong, but Tank will still be able to catch him, right in between with perfect timing. He'll out box the Pit Bull until he can set him up for the harder shots at some point in the fight. Pit Bull is a helluva banger, but not as skilled a boxer as Tank. Different style for Tank, but I see him adjusting and taking the Pit Bull out after 5 or 6 rounds of a good battle
                Great analysis!
                In Totally agreement

Comment

Cruz has power, but he is just too wild and, more importantly, too wide. Davis will clip him in between those bombs. Tank by early KO.
                  Last edited by steeve steel; 12-04-2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

He’s right, Davis saw him fight and was like oohhh
                    Last edited by BoxingTrain; 12-04-2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X