Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Kambosos, Lopez, Canelo, Fulton, Figueroa, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Kambosos, Lopez, Canelo, Fulton, Figueroa, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as George Kambosos pulling off a big shocker over Teofimo Lopez, Canelo Alvarez at cruiserweight, Stephen Fulton's win over Brandon Figueroa, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As much as I respect Marquez, he's not a ATG, Great, very good, not ATG. Salvador Sanchez is an ATG, and would of taxed Marquez, probably knocked him out. Sanchez foot work was top 10 of all time, P4P. And people, I think don't give him enough credit, I think people don't realize, that Sanchez died at 23, he accomplished all that greatness by 23, think about that? His resume is outstanding, he tore through the murderous row of his time, and when I say tore, he busted guys left and right. Sanchez is not only an all time great, he's top 5 ATG, no doubt, and if you have any doubts, just study his film. People always say oh, Chavez is the best Mexican fighter of all time, or Canelo is the best, no sir, Sanchez is the best Mexican fighter of all time, and should not be penalized for dying a tragic death at such a young age, I mean 23, come on now, there's only maybe a handful of fighters that accomplished so much, so young.

Comment

Someone give the idiot writing in about Tyson beating Joshua, Wilder and Fury in the same night a brain cell. He'd be 50-50 with Joshua, would lose early vs Wilder and would be embarrassed by Fury, who is ten times the boxer Tyson ever was. Nash out.

Comment

Hello Breadman ,

You said Canelo may want to fight a smaller heavyweight if one becomes champion . Would Usyk fit the bill of a smaller heavyweight having moved up from CW . With Canelo pondering a title fight at CW , do you think he would move up and fight Usyk at HW . I have to ask , how would Canelo have done against Usyk at CW . And how do you think he would do now at HW against Usyk . I am a huge Canelo fan , but at some point he is going to get Karma.

I know he lost the first fight to GGG . Just like Choc beat Estrada . The action of history is true, the record may not be , but the action is . What is done cannot be undone . Lao-Tze says we only have the right to our labors , not to the fruits of our labors . GGG and Choc can only control for twelve rounds . They cannot control if the Governors or Judges will cheat them . Kara may be coming back around soon. Canelo vs Usyk at CW , Canelo vs Usyk at HW

Thank You

-JB

I like how Edwards ''picked'' this submission to suggest karma awaits Canelo seeking the hardest challenges at HW. lol. That's not what karma is... that's risk taking. And industry made GBP the protectors and money bribers for Canelo's fights. Why would that be Canelo's fault? Just because industry lost respect for Oscar over the years because of habits doesn't mean you have to hate on Canelo. Karma is like Breadman Edwards for years citing PEDS for every Canelo discussion and then his fighter Jrock gets smashed various times. That's karma... or Edwards CHEERLEADING for former PED Kingpin Conte because Jrock was with SNAC was/is hypocrisy. So again, Jrock getting smashed by Hernandez or Breadman wanting to get his 10% on his short notice fighter in Kyrone Davis against Benavidez is ''karma.'' But it's not like Edwards cares. That's karma.
        Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          Someone give the idiot writing in about Tyson beating Joshua, Wilder and Fury in the same night a brain cell. He'd be 50-50 with Joshua, would lose early vs Wilder and would be embarrassed by Fury, who is ten times the boxer Tyson ever was. Nash out.
          Tyson definitely KO's AJ and Wilder within 2-3 rds. Fury would be trickier but come on.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

Tyson definitely KO's AJ and Wilder within 2-3 rds. Fury would be trickier but come on.
            While I’m not a “Tyson the greatest ever” bandwagoner i do strongly believe that he would heavy easily beaten all 3. This is not a strong era for the heavyweights although it has been an entertaining one

Comment

PRIME Tyson gets to Fury. Fury gets knocked down and Tyson doesn't let him off the hook. Wilder can't box and Tyson was a masterful boxer, super quick feet. That lasts 3 rounds at most. Imagine Andy Ruiz on unfettered steroids and with no fat and a heavier punch - do you think Joshua could defend against him ? Not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                You are just so wrong there's just no point explaining or discussing. There's no hope for you lol. Nash out - of his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  As much as I respect Marquez, he's not a ATG, Great, very good, not ATG. Salvador Sanchez is an ATG, and would of taxed Marquez, probably knocked him out. Sanchez foot work was top 10 of all time, P4P. And people, I think don't give him enough credit, I think people don't realize, that Sanchez died at 23, he accomplished all that greatness by 23, think about that? His resume is outstanding, he tore through the murderous row of his time, and when I say tore, he busted guys left and right. Sanchez is not only an all time great, he's top 5 ATG, no doubt, and if you have any doubts, just study his film. People always say oh, Chavez is the best Mexican fighter of all time, or Canelo is the best, no sir, Sanchez is the best Mexican fighter of all time, and should not be penalized for dying a tragic death at such a young age, I mean 23, come on now, there's only maybe a handful of fighters that accomplished so much, so young.

he is 100% a ATG... NO question about it

you don't know what you're looking at

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

While I’m not a “Tyson the greatest ever” bandwagoner i do strongly believe that he would heavy easily beaten all 3. This is not a strong era for the heavyweights although it has been an entertaining one
                    Prime Tyson couldn't even beat Douglas! lmao. He was garbage. Not sure prime Tyson would beat Chisora, never mind Fury. Nash out. The 90s was such a poor era. I sadly watched it. Dire it was.

Comment

Working...
                    X