Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Warns Yarde: I Don't Give a F---- How Boring I Am, Winning is What I Want To Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Warns Yarde: I Don't Give a F---- How Boring I Am, Winning is What I Want To Do!

While Anthony Yarde is expecting things to be different when he has his rematch with Lyndon Arthur on Saturday night, Arthur would be happy if nothing changes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I know I can still get knocked out at any point.”

Encouraging words from someone I just bet five tenners on to win by KO.

Comment

Yarde
      win by KO

Comment

I don’t care how boring I am, I don’t give a f---. Winning is what I want to do.
        Unapologetic – love it. Kinda like Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          “I know I can still get knocked out at any point.”

Encouraging words from someone I just bet five tenners on to win by KO.
          why have you bet on an Arthur ko - have you seen something?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

why have you bet on an Arthur ko - have you seen something?
            8:1 odds are tempting, considering that Arthur won the first fight with one arm, and that Yarde tends to gas out after a while. I'm not sure at all about that happening, though.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Unapologetic – love it. Kinda like Rigo.

Damn I don't even want to think about Rigos last fight. It was sad watching the few Cubans that did show up to see him fight start booing him after five or six rounds. When the fight ended all the Cubans started to boo him again when he tried to show some love but they where just so frustrated with the way he chose to fight Casimiro. Just a bad night for him and probably the last time he'll be seen on tv

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

8:1 odds are tempting, considering that Arthur won the first fight with one arm, and that Yarde tends to gas out after a while. I'm not sure at all about that happening, though.
                Well betting with high odds is the way to go. You can win ten low odds bets in a row and then lose a couple and you are down overall. You've seen something apart from the odds so hope it happens for you.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  Yarde
                  win by KO

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Well betting with high odds is the way to go. You can win ten low odds bets in a row and then lose a couple and you are down overall. You've seen something apart from the odds so hope it happens for you.
                    Haha, it didn't... But thanks for the good wishes, mate... Next time!

Comment

Working...
                    X