Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: I'm Looking Forward To Big Fights, I Feel Like I'm Ready For Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: I'm Looking Forward To Big Fights, I Feel Like I'm Ready For Everyone

LAS VEGAS - Filip Hrgovic has never given much thought as to why many heavyweight contenders refuse to get in the ring with him. In fact, the 2016 Olympic Bronze medalist was hoping to get an explanation from co-promoter Eddie Hearn as to why it is the case.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why can’t Hearn or Sauerland get a big fight for Hrgovic? The Croatian media blames Sauerland saying he is not willing to pay good opponents. I feel bad for Hrgovic as his career has stalled.
    Last edited by joe strong; 12-04-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

They're ducking you like they did ggg, wait til your old to beat you and once they beat you the fans will say you was no good like they do to ggg
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I'm not overly impressed by Hrgovic yet but he has been severely let down by his promoter's.
        If Rematchroom had a young Mike Tyson on they're books he'd have had 8-10 fight's in the 4 year's & be going down hill already.

Comment

Nowadays, " Contenders refuse to get in the ring with me" is code for, " I'm not interested in any serious challenges".....
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Why can’t Hearn or Sauerland get a big fight for Hrgovic? The Croatian media blames Sauerland saying he is not willing to pay good opponents. I feel bad for Hrgovic as his career has stalled.
            Sauerland just isn’t what it used to be, much like Don King isn’t what he was in the 90s and before. As for Hearn and matchroom I suspect it’s a matter of keeping him where they want him and making sure he isn’t a threat to the other matchroom heavyweights

Comment

It's crazy how easy it is not to make fights right now. There's a lot of heavy weight standing around saying they're being avoided. I wonder how many of them are telling the truth?

Comment

Throw his arse in with Joe Joyce, that makes sense since Joe also claims he is avoided. Ortiz says he is avoided, so why isn’t he fighting him? Yeah all these people claiming they are being avoided….someone is lying, because someone is willing to fight ya!

Comment

Wonder if Hearn has tried Sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                    It's crazy how easy it is not to make fights right now. There's a lot of heavy weight standing around saying they're being avoided. I wonder how many of them are telling the truth?
                    Hearn is the master of not making fights.

AJ still hasn't fought top guys in division.

Hearn couldn't even finalize the in house title fight, Whyte vs AJ.

charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X