Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: I'm Easily The Biggest Name, Biggest Draw Among UK Light Heavies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde: I'm Easily The Biggest Name, Biggest Draw Among UK Light Heavies

There is a crowded light-heavyweight scene in the UK right now, but Anthony Yarde believes he will not only emerge as the pick of the bunch but he is the one people have already heard of.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde, you've come and gone mate, a lot of physical ability but no brain and its too late to grow one now

You might get past domestic level Arthur on the second go but that'd be about as far as you go.

Comment

anthony-yarde%20(2)_1638547017.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Yarde, you've come and gone mate, a lot of physical ability but no brain and its too late to grow one now

You might get past domestic level Arthur on the second go but that'd be about as far as you go.
        That’s not in the spirit of Xmas!

Frank Warren is going to steal the WBO belt and let all of his fighters have a go at it

Comment

I was about to say something mockingly but I can actually name 10+ (okay maybe 10 exactly) British LHW fighters I know so I guess I'm a bit of an outsider fan of the British scene it seems.

Comment

Callum Smith

Comment

Buatsi, Smith and Johnson all beat Yarde imo. I haven't seen most of the others so can't comment

Comment

OK? But you're not The Best Yarde!

Comment

Working...
                X