Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down Lyndon Arthur vs. Anthony Yarde Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down Lyndon Arthur vs. Anthony Yarde Rematch

WE ARE BACK at the Copper Box Arena on Saturday evening for our final UK show of 2021 and I fully expect we will be seeing the year out with a bang. One year on, Lyndon Arthur and Anthony Yarde are getting it on again following their closely-fought fight last year in Westminster and I am anticipating a different sort of spectacle this time around.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Excellent to see promoters writing articles for the site. Nice one Frank, always enjoy what you write. I think Yarde overcompensated from the Kovalev experience last time around and didn’t trust his own stamina. He’s heavily muscled and that sort of physique whilst powerful does deplete oxygen levels quickly - Joshua, Bruno etc etc. Provided he’s done the roadwork this time around he should be fine. If not my guess is he’ll similarly hold back and if Arthur presses the action he could get the stoppage. All great champions famed for their punch output and stamina did tonnes of roadwork - there is no subsistute.
    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post
      Excellent to see promoters writing articles for the site. Nice one Frank, always enjoy what you write. I think Yarde overcompensated from the Kovalev experience last time around and didn’t trust his own stamina. He’s heavily muscled and that sort of physique whilst powerful does deplete oxygen levels quickly - Joshua, Bruno etc etc. Provided he’s done the roadwork this time around he should be fine. If not my guess is he’ll similarly hold back and if Arthur presses the action he could get the stoppage. All great champions famed for their punch output and stamina did tonnes of roadwork - there is no subsistute.
      Yeah good article it smelled a bit like fish though and seemed like it was written by someone with a near 360 degree view.

Comment

Good article and a good show tonight. I'm really looking forward to Arthur vs Yarde and the co-main event Sheeraz vs Skeete. There's also some good prospects on the card tonight.

Comment

You think more promoters would write articles about their events. I always enjoy hearing from old Frankie.

Comment

Working...
          X