Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Lopez's Loss Taught Me Never To Go in There Thinking I Won Already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Lopez's Loss Taught Me Never To Go in There Thinking I Won Already

Gervonta "Tank" Davis was a very interested observer in last Saturday's shocker, when Teofimo Lopez was upset by huge underdog George Kambosos at the Hulu Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very wise words Mr Davis. Treat and prepare for your opposition like its the best fighter you would ever face, dont look past them and don't get complacent.

Comment

I can't see this as the biggest fight of his career. It's not bigger than Jose Pedraza or LSC. However they do say the biggest fight is always the next one, so with that mentality, and with this lesson he's learning from Lopez mistake, he'll do alright. He seems to be maturing now. The question is can Lopez take the lessons from his own mistakes? I'm not so sure.

Comment

These are the type of sound bytes I wanna hear from tank. I’m taking this serious and I wanna win in spectacular fashion. May not be the most flashy, but this is how you avoid hiccups
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Very wise words Mr Davis. Treat and prepare for your opposition like its the best fighter you would ever face, dont look past them and don't get complacent.
          He’s saying all the right things here

Comment

You know what else Lopez's beat down should teach you, is as much **** as Lopez, and his dad were talking
            now they're not talking anymore ****.
            Their arrogance, and disrespectful way's have caught up to them making them realize that they're not who they
            thought they were.
            Kambosos served Junior a smack down salad which he will never forget, he now believes the in boogie man.
            Junior will probably having nightmares about the disfigurement he took at the hands of George Kambosos.

Comment

Davis vs Kambosos would be a great fight. Not sure that it would happened because Haney vs Kambosos in Australia for all the belts should come first
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Absolutely. You can never treat any opponent lightly.

Comment

Maybe Kambosos can inspire him to actually fight someone good.

2 top ten opponents in 25 fights is pathetic.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Way to go Tank! Keep the comments classy and gracious. I commend this kid on taking the high road.Gervonta is proving that he has become a man before our very eyes. He could have easily kicked Lopez while he was down by taking the low road after all the shit talking that Teo and his dad had said about him.

Comment

Working...
                    X