Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: I Want To Beat Adames, Face Munguia, Then Fight For Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: I Want To Beat Adames, Face Munguia, Then Fight For Title

On Sunday night at Staples Center in Los Angeles, hard-hitting middleweight contenders Sergiy Derevyanchenko and Carlos Adames will square off in a high-stakes battle where the winner will move ahead to a potential title shot in 2022. The fight will be part of the Showtime pay-per-view undercard to the lightweight clash between Gervonta Davis and Isaac Cruz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a big fvkcing waste of time for munguia. Take a stay busy fight since the ggg-murata fight got postponed and fight the winner.

Comment

Munguia doesn't want to fight for the title, you can literally just walk around him.

Comment

I got my money on Adames ML.
        active 26 with good pop and 6’1 against a old beat up 36 inactive fighter
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
          have fun losing your money lol. Derevychenko just beat the **** out of ggg. Not that long ago

Comment

I dunno. Chenko's style is suited for young guys and he's been in hard the last 3 out of 4 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

have fun losing your money lol. Derevychenko just beat the **** out of ggg. Not that long ago
              Had GGG fight a draw, that was 2 years ago and he just fought Charlo a year ago . Both fights took a lot out of him IMO, he’s 36, and undersized.

Adames is a level of 2 below these guys sergey lost too. So if this is the normal Sergey I’d expect him to win. I’m banking on a shop worn old fighter vs a young big game fighter looking to get another crack at the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
                The keyword being "inactive." I think Adames gets Dervy too!

Comment

Working...
                X