Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergiy Derevyanchenko, Carlos Adames - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergiy Derevyanchenko, Carlos Adames - Face To Face at Final Presser

Derevyanchenko, Adames Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on the Gervonta Davis vs. Isaac Cruz SHOWTIME PPV undercard taking place this Sunday, December 5 (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT) previewed their respective showdowns during a press conference Friday before they enter the ring in a Premier Boxing Champions event from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a tough fight for Adames,but one I expect him to win.

Comment

Sergiy by knockout. Sergiy hurt both Golovkin and Charlo not many fighters can say they've done that.

Comment

Derev looks old.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          Derev looks old.
          Cause he kind of is? Strange career it seems. Did he have a very extensive amateur career? Cause it's not fully listed on boxrec if so... which is common I think.

I just wonder why he has so few pro fights relative to his age and he has certainly been through some wars too.

I like the guy though and see him winning this by late KO when Adames gasses.
          Ajvar Ajvar likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Cause he kind of is? Strange career it seems. Did he have a very extensive amateur career? Cause it's not fully listed on boxrec if so... which is common I think.

I just wonder why he has so few pro fights relative to his age and he has certainly been through some wars too.

I like the guy though and see him winning this by late KO when Adames gasses.
            I agree I could potentially see a late rd KO for Sergiy. He spent a lot of time during his prime competing in WSOB so he lost a bit on his professional career but he's honestly a good fighter very technical and has a decent punch. Adames is a actually a good fighter as well switch hitter with a decent punch and started boxing a bit more than brawling as of late. It's 50-50 youth vs experience I like both fighters let's see who comes out on top. Adames already turned down the Munguia fight at 160 that's why he left the Garcia gym it was on short notice and they thought he could beat him and his manager decided to move him to Vegas to with Ismael Salas. Salas is a great coach and honestly would probably be a better fit either way it should be a great fight.

Comment

If Derev hasn't grown old all of a sudden, should be a win for him. It will be tough the first few rounds, but he should manade to make his experience, talent and toughness show.

Comment

Working...
              X