Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Yarde, Lyndon Arthur - Ready For Rematch Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Yarde, Lyndon Arthur - Ready For Rematch Battle

Anthony Yarde, Lyndon Arthur Weights Photos Gallery - THE REMATCH between Lyndon Arthur and Anthony Yarde will take place at the Copper Box Arena in London on Saturday December 4, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll be watching this on Saturday.

Comment

Overhyped Yarde train stops here, once again.

Comment

One of the most frustrating fighters of the current era. I know he had a lot on his plate in the first fight I just hope he starts throwing hands a bit more regularly. Too many times I see good work from Yarde and he's stood there admiring it more than I am. Terrific ability and you don't have Kovalev ready to go in his own back yard if you're no good but yeah, throw your damn hands more!

Comment

This was not even a great fight pointless return same result

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            This was not even a great fight pointless return same result
            Hopefully inside the limit, for I'm betting on Arthur to stop Yarde this time.

Comment

49633049.jpg

Comment

Agree with earlier comment. If Yarde actually lets his hands go and takes a risk or two he’ll finish it early. The Kovalev stoppage was exhaustion and I think Yarde has overcompensated from the experience. If he’s sorted that he’ll win as realistically Arthur didn’t do a great deal to win it last time. He certainly wasn’t agressive he just threw a few more punches than Yarde’s dreadful output last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive Davenport View Post
                  I'll be watching this on Saturday.
                  Ok....I'll get someone else to mow my lawns then. Enjoy your day off.
                  Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Ok....I'll get someone else to mow my lawns then. Enjoy your day off.

Comment

Working...
                    X