Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Triller Results: Mike Balogun Crushes Trey Lippe-Morrison in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Triller Results: Mike Balogun Crushes Trey Lippe-Morrison in One

Former NFL linebacker Mike Balogun scored the biggest win of his career, stopping the son of Tommy Morrison, Trey Lippe-Morrison in a single round.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-02-2021, 07:12 PM.

This is so amateurish. The camerawork is so bad.
    Looking to see how Lippe vs Balogun turns out.
    In theory it's almost a 50-50 fight.
    Bookies slightly favour Balogun. Suspect they're wrong.
    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ballencrieff View Post
      This is so amateurish. The camerawork is so bad.
      Looking to see how Lippe vs Balogun turns out.
      In theory it's almost a 50-50 fight.
      Bookies slightly favour Balogun. Suspect they're wrong.
      Balogun impressed me he looks good. Really athletic for a Heavyweight good speed power footwork. To bad he's already 38
      ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

Trey looked out of shape. I wasn't expecting that outcome.
        ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

Mike actually has decent foot movement for a beginner!

Brings to mind that old quote, "what if most of the American heavyweights are in the NFL."

Comment

Morrison has been a fraud since the day he stepped into the ring. That was always gonna happen sooner or later.
            dan_cov dan_cov BigZ44 BigZ44 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
              Mike actually has decent foot movement for a beginner!

Brings to mind that old quote, "what if most of the American heavyweights are in the NFL."
              I mean he's got 18 fights now not exactly a beginner but yes I agree man he looked good in there today. Atheltic fast , good movement and power. I wonder how many other NFL players would be good Heavyweights wish boxing was more popular

Comment

For years I’ve been saying American heavyweights are now running backs, defensive ends, and linebackers in the NFL….

Comment

Maybe did jus proves dat if America wanted to DeY be owning da heavyweight divishion yo

Nfl linebackers be the most fearined in da divishion

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Morrison has been a fraud since the day he stepped into the ring. That was always gonna happen sooner or later.
                    Not to be hard on him but I think we or at least many of us knew he wasn't going to be a world contender, he's an undercard seat filler and there's nothing wrong with that. Its the same deal with the Top Rank Bubble trio, Muratalla, Ibeh, and Clay Collard, they're fun to watch but probably not going to win titles.

Comment

Working...
                    X