Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: The Best is Yet To Come From Me, I Still Have Goals in The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: The Best is Yet To Come From Me, I Still Have Goals in The Sport

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, 36-years-old, is looking ahead to a very bright future in the sport. Wilder was last in the ring back in October, when he took part in one of the best heavyweight fights in years. He collided with division rival Tyson Fury for a third time, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah add up some more un ranked bums for him to knock out so he can yell out BUMSQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again

Comment

Optimism is great, but Wilder has been delusional for a long time. Some people just can't take a loss, especially limited fighters like Wilder whos entire career revolved around facing top 5000000000000000000000000000 opponents and the 'fear factor' which has now left the building after Fury dealt with him.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Would still love to see following fights:

- Wilder vs Joshua
        - Wilder vs Whyte
        - Wilder vs Ruiz

Comment

History says once a low skilled power puncher gets that chin cracked they are never the same.
          That confidence to throw bombs without fear of getting caught goes away and they don’t have the fundamentals to fall back on.
          I’d bet money Wilder gets dropped and beat again.

Comment

Just stay far away from Tyson Fury. Some good fights out there still for Wilder.

Comment

Ruiz vs Wilder
              mgame mgame jonnyc420 jonnyc420 like this.

Comment

Wilder really never faced anyone good till Fury. Let's be honest here. Stiverne was terrible and he was his best opponent
                Susie Susie likes this.

Comment

I think Wilder’s “best” came and went. He will make a good punching bag for the other heavyweights at the top, can’t deny Wilder’s extraordinary heart.

Comment

Originally posted by qad View Post
                    Would still love to see following fights:

- Wilder vs Joshua
                    - Wilder vs Whyte
                    - Wilder vs Ruiz
                    Joshua yes. Ruiz yes.

Dillian? Eh. I'd honestly rather see Wilder spark out Big Baby for all he's done. He was back in training earlier in the year but needs to be punished for his sins.

Comment

Working...
                    X