Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua on Uysk Loss: I'm Angry, It's Growing, But It's Fueling Me Every Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua on Uysk Loss: I'm Angry, It's Growing, But It's Fueling Me Every Day

Former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, 32-years-old, explains that he's still fuming over the September loss to Oleksandr Usyk. Usyk outboxed Joshua over twelve rounds to capture the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world titles at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Joshua comes to throw bombs and nothing but bombs. Make this the era of the bombers.
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Words are neat. Doubt the hunger is really there

Comment

Joshua is the new Frank Bruno. Whatever anger he has cannot compete with the skill and courage of a man like Uysk and he will be unable to deal with the iron will of Fury.
        Jkp Jkp AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
          Joshua is the new Frank Bruno. Whatever anger he has cannot compete with the skill and courage of a man like Uysk and he will be unable to deal with the iron will of Fury.
          I don't think so he's still there to be in competitive fights with other heavyweights and his chin isn't as bad as Bruno's. I don't see him having anything that can trouble Usyk unless he lands 1 good bomb and he's not that fast so I don't see it happening but aside from that would still like to see AJ vs Whyte 2, AJ vs Fury and AJ vs Wilder. All of those are still great fights there is also the Ruiz trilogy so he has options wouldn't mind seeing him vs Joyce either.
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Definitely Joshua COULD win the rematch. I wouldn't bet it that way, unless the odds were better than 2-1, but a definite possibility. It wasn't like Joshua wasn't winning rounds, it was just that winning rounds drained his tank. He's got to be more efficient in the rounds he wins.

More jabs? More better jabs?? I thought he was in great shape in the first fight so I don't think more training is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              I don't think so he's still there to be in competitive fights with other heavyweights and his chin isn't as bad as Bruno's. I don't see him having anything that can trouble Usyk unless he lands 1 good bomb and he's not that fast so I don't see it happening but aside from that would still like to see AJ vs Whyte 2, AJ vs Fury and AJ vs Wilder. All of those are still great fights there is also the Ruiz trilogy so he has options wouldn't mind seeing him vs Joyce either.
              If he lands that bomb...does Usyk get a rematch?

Comment

Joshua can't beat Usyk. He doesn't have the mentality anymore. If he goes in there and goes for the knockout he's getting taken out this time. You know he was saved by the early bell.

Comment

People definitely don’t still consider him champion more like a twice beaten former champ who would get beaten by at least 6 fighters in his division lmao
                  Jkp Jkp Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

I have a huge hope that usyk can ko aj. I think he didnt want to ko him last time, but now he should.
                    jkrames jkrames AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X