No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis vs. Isaac Cruz - Media Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis vs. Isaac Cruz - Media Workouts

Davis, Cruz Open Workouts Photos Gallery - Five-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis and hard-hitting contender Isaac "Pitbull" Cruz previewed their battle for Davis' WBA Lightweight Title at a media workout Wednesday before they headline a SHOWTIME PPV this Sunday, December 5 from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isaac goes in six like his namesake Leo Santa. Gervonta is on Cruz control.

Comment

I think this is a real fight. People aren't giving Cruz much of a chance but I think he is dangerous. He's small though, and that's about the worst thing you could have going against you against Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
        I think this is a real fight. People aren't giving Cruz much of a chance but I think he is dangerous. He's small though, and that's about the worst thing you could have going against you against Tank.
        Knocking out cans doesnt make Cruz “dangerous”… has ONE ko in last five fights and couldn’t even stop a old shop-worn Vargas. Cruz B-level at best..another easy Davis ko in yet another ppv mismatch. When and if Davis actually fights a legit “dangerous” fighter it will be his 1st. Wont risk that 0!
        Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 12-01-2021, 10:32 PM.
        PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

If I were managing Davis a superbly gifted fighter I wouldn’t change a thing, keep him busy and making money against low risk decent fighters that sell. The talent and age is on Davis side as he develops into this star with highlight knockout moments across the world, the boy can fight so it’s not a reality tv show and he will dig deep when required too! A mark of a great fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
            Isaac goes in six like his namesake Leo Santa. Gervonta is on Cruz control.
            Well considering that Leo Santa Cruz was a 118-122 pounder and Tank was a 135 pounder who constantly misses weight Tank should’ve stopped him in less than 3 rounds. Tank also stops Isaac Cruz in less than 5 rounds, Cruz ain’t at that level yet, he opens up too much when he punches and he has zero head movement. Mayweather Promotions don’t believe in Tank , that’s why they don’t want no part of Lomachenko nor Haney
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              If I were managing Davis a superbly gifted fighter I wouldn’t change a thing, keep him busy and making money against low risk decent fighters that sell. The talent and age is on Davis side as he develops into this star with highlight knockout moments across the world, the boy can fight so it’s not a reality tv show and he will dig deep when required too! A mark of a great fighter!
              We don’t know if he’s a “superbly gifted” fighter yet since he hasn’t fought any elite opponent in his career, he keeps fighting small guys like 118 pounder Santa Cruz and that bum “regular” belt holder mario barrios

Comment

Extremely excited for this, Cruz will push Tank no one else has..doesn't give 12,but we will see if a different kinda of Tank...something new

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Well considering that Leo Santa Cruz was a 118-122 pounder and Tank was a 135 pounder who constantly misses weight Tank should’ve stopped him in less than 3 rounds. Tank also stops Isaac Cruz in less than 5 rounds, Cruz ain’t at that level yet, he opens up too much when he punches and he has zero head movement. Mayweather Promotions don’t believe in Tank , that’s why they don’t want no part of Lomachenko nor Haney
                  Yeah I agree.

Comment

Working...
                  X