Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hunter-Forrest, Morrison-Balogun, Chaney-Arias - Triller Fights Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hunter-Forrest, Morrison-Balogun, Chaney-Arias - Triller Fights Set

Hunter, Forrest Weights Photos Gallery - Highly ranked heavyweight Michael 'The Bounty' Hunter II, (20-1-1, 14 KOs), of Las Vegas, NV is set to return on Thursday, December 2 against heavy-handed southpaw veteran Jerry 'Slugger' Forrest, (26-4-1, 20 KOs), of Newport News, VA. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like a really good show surprised I only heard of it now
    Hayehammer Hayehammer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
      Looks like a really good show surprised I only heard of it now
      Good show for 3 dollars subscription anyway .,already saw Triade combat last weekend with Pulev vs Mir , Triller keeping it going .
      Hayehammer Hayehammer likes this.

Comment

Hunter in another joke of a fight. He turned down Hrgovic and the chance for a belt for this?

Comment

interesting to see Arias back, he was on all the prospect lists a few years back. and hes a big underdog agaisnt some guy i never heard of? Morrison is so bad that bologun might actually win

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            interesting to see Arias back, he was on all the prospect lists a few years back. and hes a big underdog agaisnt some guy i never heard of? Morrison is so bad that bologun might actually win
            Balogun opened as an underdog and people were betting him so hard to that some sites voided all bets and flipped the odds lol...

​​​​​​Chaney isn't bad. He's big athletic, has power. Kinda clumsy but he stopped a guy, blasted him through the ropes even, that Arias went the distance with and even lost a round or two. Not that triangle theories hold much weight but they're not always irrelevant either I believe. It's kind of an interesting prospect crossroads fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Chaney has a far bigger following then Arias and was on the scene first . That should be the best fight fights of the night ,both guys have been down . Not sure who the favorite in that one is beyond the odds ?

I wouldn’t say Morrison is so bad on a few fights he’s bounced around with trainers ,I think tonight is probably sink or swim . Hopefully his body isn’t an indication of what will happen, he looks very soft and worn ,I guess he’s aged a bit since he was with Roach . One of Tommy’s biggest downfalls was focus ,I hope he hasn’t inherited that .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-02-2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Chaney has a far bigger following then Arias and was on the scene first . That should be the best fight fights of the night ,both guys have been down . Not sure who the favorite in that one is beyond the odds ?

I wouldn’t say Morrison is so bad on a few fights he’s bounced around with trainers ,I think tonight is probably sink or swim . Hopefully his body isn’t an indication of what will happen, he looks very soft and worn ,I guess he’s aged a bit since he was with Roach . One of Tommy’s biggest downfalls was focus ,I hope he hasn’t inherited that .
                Arias is bigger than a 2/1 underdog. and Trey looked even worse than post aids Tommy in his last fight. was embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                X