Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Reacts To Claims Being Made By Teofimo Lopez Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Reacts To Claims Being Made By Teofimo Lopez Sr.

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom has fired back at some of the statements from Teofimo Lopez Sr. - the father and head trainer of former lightweight world champion Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie failed to tell Teo to keep his left up. I think he did this on purpose.

Comment

Eddie has his critics, as I guess all promoters do, or perhaps some think he's a slick salesman.

But I'll give him a compliment, from some interviews, he knows his boxing.

Comment

This just shows how much of a jack azs Lopez sr is. Anybody that wasn't to do business with these clowns are making a mistake

Comment

I’m with young Edward on this one, the Lopez’s are just upset they lost and looking for someone to blame. Eddie got you paid, dimwits, he didn’t rob you….the Spartan just whipped your ass

Comment

Lol fuchen Sr calling him like a scorned little beotch. Hearn pretty much holds the same sentiments we all do concerning that delusional crackhead but still had some class not to thoroughly rip him a new one. I remember Sr getting all up in Hearns face acting all gangster n shiet when Haney confronted him too,telling him he'd bet him a million dollars or something stupid like that.....now look at him crying like a little hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              This just shows how much of a jack azs Lopez sr is. Anybody that wasn't to do business with these clowns are making a mistake
              Except he paid him more money than his own promotional company.

Comment

Lopez Jr. needs to get away from his dad, he got by on natural talents. Time to get away from that distraction and find a real trainer to help him control that hot head of his and teach him to control himself in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                  Lol fuchen Sr calling him like a scorned little beotch. Hearn pretty much holds the same sentiments we all do concerning that delusional crackhead but still had some class not to thoroughly rip him a new one. I remember Sr getting all up in Hearns face acting all gangster n shiet when Haney confronted him too,telling him he'd bet him a million dollars or something stupid like that.....now look at him crying like a little hoe.
                  Hearn has to keep it respectable. Someday Lopez will be involved in another purse bid, and when Hearn outbids Arum again, Lopez lands right back on DAZN.

Comment

Lol Hearn deserves his criticism just like any promoter but to blame him for losing fair and square is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X