Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JoJo Diaz: I Really Can't Rely On Ryan Garcia, He's Pulled Out (Of Fights) Multiple Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: JoJo Diaz: I Really Can't Rely On Ryan Garcia, He's Pulled Out (Of Fights) Multiple Times

Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz was eagerly anticipating an all-California showdown with Ryan Garcia. There could once again come a day when he can look forward to such a fight, though it will have to come with far greater assurances.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And he has mental health issues...until there is a major upset by a guy from the land down under, who is solid, but not as pretty as himself of course, other than that Jojo you failed to mention you are a true Aztec warrior,, King Ry is a warrior in his delusional and not very diluted brain. Now step up bozo and prove us wrong..start with the winner of Linares and that Akhbullav or whatever his name js

Comment

Ryan wants Kambosos, but he has to get behind in the queue. They'd have to offer George a lot of money, and possibly go to Australia.

The winner of Haney-Diaz is more deserving, not to mention it would then be for the undisputed championship.
      Last edited by Liondw; 12-01-2021, 09:49 AM.
      Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

And he had worked very hard to attain his slacker/social media/tiktok/MySpace reputation

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Ryan wants Kambosos, but he has to get behind in the queue. They'd have to offer George a lot of money, and possibly go to Australia.

The winner of Haney-Diaz is more deserving, not to mention it would then be for the undisputed championship.
          I think Ryan was just clout chasing. I can’t see ODLH putting down enough coin to land a Kambosos fight with unreliable Crying Ryan. I honestly think it’s going to be Tank Davis that lands the fight. I’m not sure about Kambosos network affiliation but I think he’s a free agent. If he is than it’s a slam dunk. Tank has the best team in boxing and a network behind him that will pay top dollar to put the fight on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

I think Ryan was just clout chasing. I can’t see ODLH putting down enough coin to land a Kambosos fight with unreliable Crying Ryan. I honestly think it’s going to be Tank Davis that lands the fight. I’m not sure about Kambosos network affiliation but I think he’s a free agent. If he is than it’s a slam dunk. Tank has the best team in boxing and a network behind him that will pay top dollar to put the fight on PPV.
            Tank is more protected than Ryan. However, if who ever wins looks subpar, i can see Mayweather taking a risk with the winner.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Hearns put mediocre Haney in with a midget from two divisions down

Comment

Glad Jojo is stating this publicly. That slimy weasel Ryan is just wasting people’s times. Only reason the Reynosos still keep the diva around is because he brings in loads of money.

Pretty disappointing that Jojo VS Ryan isn’t happening. I feel that was a more intriguing match that could’ve gone either way and was gonna be a barn burner. Most likely Jojo was going to end up drowning out Ryan in the later rounds if he didn’t land that big left hook and the twink knew it which is why he hid under Oscars skirt and cancelled the fight.

Jojo VS Haney is gonna be a snooze fest with Haneys style.
                kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

Cryan Ryan states he wants Kambosos but I don’t buy it. Is the fragile pansy really going to travel to Australia in front of 80k screaming fans against him to fight the new bloodthirsty champion who just brutalized Teo? The thought alone would make Safe Space Ryan have a breakdown. He’ll just waste everyone’s time and eventually cancel the fight when he realizes what’s at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Hearns put mediocre Haney in with a midget from two divisions down
                    Diaz is 4th on boxrec and 5th on the Ring rankings at Lightweight I'm thinking that's ok match-making.

Comment

Working...
                    X