Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Anything Cruz Do Dirty In There, Trust Me, It'll Turn Into A Dirty Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Anything Cruz Do Dirty In There, Trust Me, It'll Turn Into A Dirty Fight

LAS VEGAS - By the time he finished fighting Isaac Cruz on June 19, Francisco Vargas' face was a bloody mess. Such grotesque consequences aren't unusual when Vargas fights, but the bullish, shorter Cruz's continual use of his head was partially the cause of the scar tissue around Vargas' eyes opening up yet again. Vargas had smaller cuts above both eyes before another accidental clash of heads caused a gruesome gash over Vargas' right eye with just over 30 seconds to go in their 10-round lightweight bout at Toyota Center in Houston.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gervonta thrives in dirty fights
    he will ko cruz pretty bad if it does get dirty
    most likely grab his head and push it into the uppercut

Comment

Its going to be a serious fight
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Easy ko for Davis against yet another cherry-pick overmatched b-level Hispanic fighter in another huge ppv main event mismatch. Will live up to being named “Trash Fight” of the week by Boxingscene writer.

Comment

See Mayweather vs. Ortiz! Lol!

Floyd Mayweather Says Terence Crawford Is P-4-P #1 Today; Wants To Work With Him

“The pound-for-pound fighter right now is Terence Crawford,” Mayweather stated.

“Everything about life is about time and patience. And Crawford, I just truly believe that he doesn’t have to be under my company for me to give him praise; I am not like that. If he is ever a free agent and he would like to go to any company, I would love to work with him. Because I know what I can do to take him to that next level as he has a lot of raw talent, and he is a hell of a fighter. There is a lot of great fighters out there, but he [Crawford] is a mutha*****, and one thing I like about him is he reminds me of a young Floyd Mayweather. He can fight his ass off, and that’s what I like about him, but he is a lot older than I was when he started getting praise because I fought for a world title when my career began blossoming.”

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...ith-him/206765

Comment

Honestly more excited to see Derevyanchenko take on an a B level fight after two tough fights before facing Munguia hopefully in early Spring
            Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

I'm really beginning to like Tank Davis. He is showing major signs of maturity. Out of all the four kings, he was the only one who refused to comment or so much as even take a cheap shot at Teofimo Lopez for losing both his bout and titles to George Kambosos, Jr. This kid is growing both mentally and emotionally.
              TheUptownKid TheUptownKid likes this.

Comment

put some lipstick on the pig and sell it!
                4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

I hate these PPV money grabs where you can see the outcome a mile away. The best I can expect is an upset so I can laugh my a$$ off for a cherry pick gone wrong. Hope it happens but wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't because it's not supposed to happen...

Comment

"Mexico City's Cruz is the WBA's eighth-ranked contender for Kambosos' title."

Fixed it for you Keith Idontknowshi.taboutboxing!
                    This is some bullsh.it. Real boxing fans know Davis has a 2ndary title....definitely lipstick on a pig!

Comment

Working...
                    X