No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lightweights, Omicron Loom Large: December Preview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lightweights, Omicron Loom Large: December Preview

There is one month to go in the 2021 boxing 'season' and November reminded us no year is ever over until the final bell. Saul Alvarez unified the super middleweight division, Terence Crawford reminded the world who he is, Stephen Fulton-Brandon Figueroa lived up to expectations, and we got a new lightweight king.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just an amazing month - i always liked December, happy to have it here

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff
      12/4: TBRB #4 Devin Haney (26-0, 15 KO, WBC) vs. #9 Joseph Diaz (32-1-1, 15 KO)

12/5: #6 Issac Cruz (22-1-1, 15 KO) vs. #8 Gervonta Davis (25-0, 24 KO)

12/11: #2 Vasyl Lomachenko (15-2, 11 KO) vs. #5 Richard Commey (30-3, 27 KO)

It’s not often we see almost an entire top ten of any weight class go to scratch head to head like this over the course of three weeks.

Ryan Garcia ducked all the smoke. Is she still sad?

Anyways, interesting points noted in this article. My eyes are on Vasily Lomachenko and Richard Commey, at this stage in their careers they cant afford to play around like the younger lightweights : Ryan Garcia, Devin Haney, or even Gervonta Davis, bet the winner of Lomachenko-Commey go for gold asap.

Comment

Tough night for Butler but I hope he pulls it off.

Comment

Lol, Omicron.

Omicron is an anagram for MORONIC

Comment

is that gonna be the excuse then for the top lightweights? 'we were just about to get them fights made then the omicron ruined it!'

Comment

Working...
            X