No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Makabu-Mchunu Winner Will Go Against Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Makabu-Mchunu Winner Will Go Against Canelo

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman indicates that Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will face the winner of the upcoming rematch between WBC cruiserweight champion Ilunga Makabu and mandatory challenger Thabiso Mchunu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WOW! I should of known that Culero was up to something when he said he would be ringside for llunga Makapoop next fight.

THANKS BOXSCENE!

Comment

No one cares about this garbage

Comment

Reptilian mother ****er

Comment

The Leech knows no other way , the apple didn't fall far from the tree and with Don involved it's just like the 'good old days' .There's excellent fighters like Benevidez at his own weight rather than these poor to mediocre cruiserweights and stupid Edward Hearn tells the causals that he could be fighting Fury or Joshua (even Canelo laughed at that one!)...All pretty ridiculous and a slur on contenders who fight hard for their position in their divisions.

Comment

An amazing opportunity for south african Mchunu. I'm excited for him, as I'm a SA citizen, and I'm currently here. Couldn't go travel and work in Asia lately.

But I digress, what a chance for a golden ticket to the cash that you get when you fight Canelo, and a stage to perform.

Comment

Canelo's leap will be tremendous, as the cruiserweight limit is 200-pounds
              if this is still true, Canelo vs the winner is a pretty good fight but I don’t think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                An amazing opportunity for south african Mchunu. I'm excited for him, as I'm a SA citizen, and I'm currently here. Couldn't go travel and work in Asia lately.

But I digress, what a chance for a golden ticket to the cash that you get when you fight Canelo, and a stage to perform.
                Mchunu was doing well in the last fight they had until he gassed I can't imagine his engine has improved in the last 6/7 years so the outcome is likely to be exactly the same this time round.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  The Leech knows no other way , the apple didn't fall far from the tree and with Don involved it's just like the 'good old days' .There's excellent fighters like Benevidez at his own weight rather than these poor to mediocre cruiserweights and stupid Edward Hearn tells the causals that he could be fighting Fury or Joshua (even Canelo laughed at that one!)...All pretty ridiculous and a slur on contenders who fight hard for their position in their divisions.
                  Benavidez has plenty of options in the meantime lets see if he fights someone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Who exactly is Benavidez fighting next? Who did Benavidez last fight to make you think he fought hard for a high position in his division? Also what division is he even fighting at? 169 is not a division. There's the 168 division, then there's the 175 division. Is 169 the Benavweight?

Comment

Working...
                    X