Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Joseph Diaz - Face To Face in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Joseph Diaz - Face To Face in Las Vegas

Haney, Diaz Fight Photos Gallery - Devin Haney will defend his WBC World Lightweight title against Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz, Jr., the WBC Interim World Lightweight champion, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday December 4, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a good fight.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Haney looks worse and Jojo looks better. Last time out, Haney was clutching Linares and stumbling like a drunk, he got touched and all the slick flew out the window. Old, broke leg Gamboa was competitive with him, Haney is developing defects. Fortuna was a better win than both of those, Jojo may not hit hard, but I never saw him do the stanky leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Haney looks worse and Jojo looks better. Last time out, Haney was clutching Linares and stumbling like a drunk, he got touched and all the slick flew out the window. Old, broke leg Gamboa was competitive with him, Haney is developing defects. Fortuna was a better win than both of those, Jojo may not hit hard, but I never saw him do the stanky leg.
        Almost all the legends have been hurt early in their career. In fact, few have been knocked out cold by "lesser" opponents. How does this become a measuring stick for where a fighter ends up?

Comment

Trivia question. Who did Devin Haney beat to win that “belt”

Comment

Haney is certainly NO legend and may look ok fighting a career long feather weight but the first time he stepped up v Linares (who has lost 3 of his last 6 and been KO'd twice in those losses) he didn't look good. If he struggles here against this little guy any 'big' fights go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Almost all the legends have been hurt early in their career. In fact, few have been knocked out cold by "lesser" opponents. How does this become a measuring stick for where a fighter ends up?
              When that fighter is almost 20 years younger that his opponent and way stronger, fresher and his opponent is not known as a power puncher…then we have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

I don't know where Haney will end up, I know what I saw. Haney getting into wars with old legends.
                VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

Very good fight plus what's at stake. Haney doing his thing Saturday night and Tank Sunday

Comment

Haney looks like he got pulled away from his finger painting for this media event. I hope Jo-jo isn’t too small to disrupt his safe space.

Comment

Working...
                    X