No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Ring Return is Eyed For March in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Ring Return is Eyed For March in Mexico City

Andy Ruiz, 32, underwent knee surgery a few months ago and for this reason his planned December ring return was delayed. His most recent fight was in May of this year, when he hit the mat, but got up to beat Chris Arreola by way of a wide points decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So the fat kid's first fight after knee surgery is going to be at high altitude? Really??

Comment

I think they're gonna milk the Joshua win. I highly doubt he will fight a credible opponent..... I hope that's not the case though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        So the fat kid's first fight after knee surgery is going to be at high altitude? Really??

the worst idea he could have is to fight in Mexico City, hes better off fighting in TJ

Comment

So much for Ruiz fighting Wilder, I guess?
          TheUptownKid TheUptownKid likes this.

Comment

Seems real inactive, wonder how much he really wants to compete these days after all the cash he made for the Joshua fights

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
              Seems real inactive, wonder how much he really wants to compete these days after all the cash he made for the Joshua fights
              How much of it you think he has left?

Comment

How much will the PPV cost is my only question lololol

Comment

I hope he does well. Would love to see that Wilder fight, could go either way, but the speed of Ruiz could be Wilder's demise. Ruiz could suffocate him with punches

Comment

No we know when and where, but the most important question remains unanswered! WHO? We know it's not Ortiz, nor Martin, and I doubt it's Wilder in Mexico City, so who could it be? Helenius? Sanchez? Hunter?

Comment

Working...
                    X