Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Israil Madrimov vs. Michel Soro - WBA Eliminator on December 17, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Israil Madrimov vs. Michel Soro - WBA Eliminator on December 17, DAZN

Israil Madrimov can take a step closer to achieving his World Title dream when he faces Michel Soro in a Final Eliminator for the WBA Super-Welterweight crown on another huge night for Uzbekistan boxing at the Renaissance Hall in Tashkent on Friday December 17, with all of the action shown live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

****in' dope...

War Madrimov!
    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Was wondering when this was finally going to be announced. Should be a great fight.

Comment

Love this fight...DAZN ending the year on a high note. Boxing has been on a roll since September on.
        GreatMalenko GreatMalenko likes this.

Comment

7 fights, ranked #2? Amazing! Anyway, should be a good fight! So what's the WBA going to do @ 135, 160, and 168? Whatever happened to Morrell Jr. vs. John Ryder?

Comment

Nice fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              7 fights, ranked #2? Amazing! Anyway, should be a good fight! So what's the WBA going to do @ 135, 160, and 168? Whatever happened to Morrell Jr. vs. John Ryder?
              Linares is fighting Abdullaev next. They haven't ordered anything at 160 and 168 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Linares is fighting Abdullaev next. They haven't ordered anything at 160 and 168 yet.
                That's a WBC fight, not WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  That's a WBC fight, not WBA.
                  I'm guessing the WBA would move down the line so Rivera vs... Miguel Vasquez?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'm guessing the WBA would move down the line so Rivera vs... Miguel Vasquez?
                    Actually, the WBA ordered Rivera vs. Linares to fight in a final eliminator! I'm waiting to see if they have the balls to order Kambosos vs. Tank, or GGG vs. Lara, or Canelo vs. Morrell Jr.! They made Ugas miss out on a unification fight w/ Spence! I wanna see the same energy applied to other Champions!

Comment

Working...
                    X