Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter vs. Jerry Forrest is New Triller Headliner For December 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter vs. Jerry Forrest is New Triller Headliner For December 2

Triller announced today that highly ranked heavyweight Michael 'The Bounty' Hunter II, (20-1-1, 14 KOs), of Las Vegas, NV has been added to the Thursday, December 2 'Night of heavyweights' card against heavy-handed southpaw veteran Jerry 'Slugger' Forrest, (26-4-1, 20 KOs), of Newport News, VA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least Triller is making decent match making with prospects in boxing , this card is good . Arias vs Chaney is one we need .

Comment

Looks pretty decent, although Hunter should be fighting higher caliber competition. Forrest is no push-over, but he's probably past his prime.

Comment

I love Hunter but it's a pointless fight for him other than to stay busy. He already defeated Forrest years ago and I imagine he will do it again.

Despite this, Forrest is an upgrade over DeMori.
        Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

The son of a Legend, come on he was a strong hard punching fighter at best. Then that would make Ray Mercer the Greatest of All Times; because he beat the sh_ttttt outta Morrison; tell his son that!

Comment

"....includes victories over top contenders Sergey Kuzmin, Aleksandr Ustinov, Martin Bakole, Isiah Thomas and Iago Kiladze." My question is on what planet?

Comment

Working...
            X