Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JoJo Diaz: After I Beat Haney, I Would Love To Challenge Tank Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: JoJo Diaz: After I Beat Haney, I Would Love To Challenge Tank Davis

The crew known as the four kings of the lightweight division are seemingly in no hurry to meet, though there is at least one fighter eager to take on the entire lot. Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz moved up in weight just in time, both from a physical and a commercial standpoint. The former IBF junior lightweight titlist from South El Monte, California is set to take on WBC lightweight titlist Devin Haney (26-0, 15KOs). The December 4 DAZN headliner from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas came about after Diaz lost out on a fight with Ryan Garcia (21-0, 18KOs) who withdrew from their scheduled November 27 clash due to a hand injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would also love to have had a dad growing up, but some things just don’t happen!

Comment

Sounds like a winner to me but I think tank’s schedule is probably booked with pbc fights. Tank is a verified PPV and ticket selling star who makes millions so no doubt everyone wants a shot

Comment

I can see JoJo beating Haney. Haney has no punching power. I definitely believe the attitude of Lopez and Haney are the same. Both of these fighters are over the top fighters with Lopez having the better record. Haney needs to actually win this fight in good fashion. I cant stand to watch him run in circles and throw one pot shot every round.
        Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

I’d rather he fight kambosis but Davis would be a good fight as well.
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            I can see JoJo beating Haney. Haney has no punching power. I definitely believe the attitude of Lopez and Haney are the same. Both of these fighters are over the top fighters with Lopez having the better record. Haney needs to actually win this fight in good fashion. I cant stand to watch him run in circles and throw one pot shot every round.
            No good punch, no good way to win in fashion. I wish Haney could develop a punch, he is very boring to watch without it

Comment

I don't think Jo Jo could beat Linares, much less Haney! However I didn't see Teo's loss coming either! I think Tank will have more problems with Pitbull, than Haney will have with Jo Jo, but like last week shows, I could definitely be wrong!

Comment

Didn't he learn ANYTHING from Teo and the "Takedown" we saw this past weekend??? I mean, if somebody asked him who he wanted next, then I get it; however, you have to stop name-dropping and calling guys out when your fight draws closer.
                Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post

No good punch, no good way to win in fashion. I wish Haney could develop a punch, he is very boring to watch without it
                  Haney is boring as dog ****, thats nothing new. This is his opportunity to prove us wrong. I doubt he will fight though. Will tip tap toe to a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post

You are spot on. Vulnerability is what makes fights truly exciting. Either you are vulnerable or you make the other guy vulnerable with your power.
                    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X