Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook is a Step Down For Me, But I Had To Give This To The British Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook is a Step Down For Me, But I Had To Give This To The British Fans!

Amir Khan believes his domestic rival Kell Brook is bitter over his success. The two former world champions have been feuding for years, but they will finally settle their differences on February 19 in Manchester, live on Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A step down from Billy Dib, who won a vacant featherweight title in 2011 and never actually beat anyone else who ever won a title in the ring in 55 fights?

Dib was 47-0-0-2 against non-titlists and 0-6 against world titlists.

Comment

I said it before...we are about to be bombarded with quotes and posts from Khan for the next 3 months. I thought that **** show was over.

Comment

I don't need all the "it's personal" stuff; I'm just interesting to see it play out technically. As long as they fight to 100% what they are capable of and try to take each other down, that is. Don't enjoy hearing these civilized old gentlemen pretending to passionately hate each other. I'll just ignore these posts from now on.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Con is an absolute tool .I can not wait for this idiots name to go away. Just the sight of this prat is enough. Unfortunately he's well advised (like don't fight Brook and don't take a rematch with Prescott etc) but judging from the seemly light hook/ jab that finished Brook last time it looks like he's picked his time knowing Kell has gone. It's a toss up who's more shot.

Comment

Felt the pair of them wasted their careers chasing fights. Khan chasing Mayweather and Brook chasing Khan. Then fighting middleweights instead of each other what was that about? I had Khan down as the best 140 fighter at one stage. He could take digs at 140 as well look at the Maidana fight. Bare punishment and never went down. Wobbly AF as soon as he put on weight. Fine margins.
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
              Felt the pair of them wasted their careers chasing fights. Khan chasing Mayweather and Brook chasing Khan. Then fighting middleweights instead of each other what was that about? I had Khan down as the best 140 fighter at one stage. He could take digs at 140 as well look at the Maidana fight. Bare punishment and never went down. Wobbly AF as soon as he put on weight. Fine margins.
              Maidana fight was an exception. Still not quite sure how he survived it.

He got wobbled, dropped and brutally stopped at every weight class he’s fought at.

135, 140, 147 and 160(155)

Comment

Translation: it's the last fight out there for him that pays very well.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Hope Brook puts him to sleep

Comment

Hope brook blasts this loser out inside 6 rounds then takes his wife home for the night just like AJ did

Comment

Working...
                    X