Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tapales vs. Teshigawara Approved As IBF 122-Pound Title Eliminator on Donaire-Gaballo Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tapales vs. Teshigawara Approved As IBF 122-Pound Title Eliminator on Donaire-Gaballo Undercard

Murodjon Akhmadaliev will head into 2022 with multiple mandatory title defenses looming ahead. A bout between Marlon Tapales and Hiroaki Teshigawara has been granted approval by the International Boxing Federation (IBF) to serve as a final title eliminator. The bout was already scheduled to take place on the non-televised undercard of a December 11 Showtime tripleheader from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Due to these back-to-back mandatories for Akmadaliev, I guess we cant rule-out a undisputed Superbantam weight champion in 2022. I'm still upset about the premature stoppage in Murodjon Akhmadaliev vs. Ryosuke Iwasa, that was going to be a candidate for 2021 FOTY!

I can see why Hiroaki Teshigawara is involved in a IBF eliminator but not Marlon Tapales, after Ryosuke Iwasa stopped Tapales, he ( Marlon ) faced Eden Sonsona, who is not even at world-level.

Comment

Tapales has skills, and Teshigawara is no joke.

Comment

Working...
      X