Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Rejects Talk of Final Fight, Still Wants Revenge on Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Rejects Talk of Final Fight, Still Wants Revenge on Danny Garcia

Former welterweight champion Amir Khan does not view his upcoming fight as a "cash out" assignment. On Monday it was officially announced that Khan and longtime rival Kell Brook would collide in the ring. Their clash takes place on February 19 at the Manchester Arena in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

King Khan!
    Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

That is a really, really, really bad idea. Just because Danny can't beat Spence doesn't mean he's completely washed like Khan and Brook.

Comment

Sounds good, hope he makes that fight happen. It could just be the frame of mind he's in though with training and preparing for this fight.
        siablo14 siablo14 GucciGod GucciGod like this.

Comment

If he spars with Crawford then his chin can be checked and ready for a knockout once it comes when Brooks knocks him out.
          Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

If I’m Danny I’d jump on that fight. He isn’t getting or beating Bud, Ugas is off limits & he already had his crack at Spence & looked as unmotivated to win as I have ever seen. I don’t see him beating anyone worth a damn at 154 where he’s undersized & doesn’t throw enough punches.

He fights Khan he knocks him tf out again and can add another highlight to his career even if beating Khan at this point means absolutely nothing

Comment

Comment

The dumbest thing he ever did was overreacting after the Danny lost and leaving Roach. He truly brought out the best in Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                  The dumbest thing he ever did was overreacting after the Danny lost and leaving Roach. He truly brought out the best in Khan.
                  Here Amir goes again by getting ahead of himself

If Brook knocks him out, Amir is ko’d into retirement

Comment

Finally khan doesnt sound delusional. I like that plan.

Brook. Then danny rematch.

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X