No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Eyes Devin Haney vs. George Kambosos Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Eyes Devin Haney vs. George Kambosos Clash

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney, would love to match his boxer against newly crowned unified champion George Kambosos in a full-division unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to see that fight too!

Comment

Haney is the goods, he is special.

Comment

Make it happen!

I honestly don't want to see any other fight from Kambosos. If it isn't unifying with Haney/Jojo, I don't want to see it.

No hand outs to Garcia, no hand outs to Loma, no hand outs to Gervonta, no rematch gift to Teofimo.

Kambosos vs Haney for all the division or gtfo.

Comment

I think this is most likely since Kombosauce is with DiBella who works closely with DAZN. Probably separate fights for each, then they go at it. Lopez and Lomachenko are with TR. Davis is with PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Make it happen!

I honestly don't want to see any other fight from Kambosos. If it isn't unifying with Haney/Jojo, I don't want to see it.

No hand outs to Garcia, no hand outs to Loma, no hand outs to Gervonta, no rematch gift to Teofimo.

Kambosos vs Haney for all the division or gtfo.
            He doesn't give a crap about Kambosos or the corrupt belts. Has he even said anything about it?

Comment

Haney's got mad skills. Excellent jab. Good movement. But, JoJo will be a problem. Gonna really test that chin and heart. We'll get to see what Haney is made of for sure. If he beats JoJo convincingly - or goes through a war to get the W - he should finally get his respect. This is how you earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

He doesn't give a crap about Kambosos or the corrupt belts. Has he even said anything about it?
                If he doesn't care about the belts why is he fighting for a vacant Regular belt seemingly every other damn week?
                Fact Fact Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

The snake oil salesman shouldn't plan anything ahead, after what had happened last weekend.

Comment

It's the only way to clean up the Franchise mess at 135

Comment

Working...
                    X