Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Only Three Who Saw it Different Are Lopez, Lopez Sr, One Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Only Three Who Saw it Different Are Lopez, Lopez Sr, One Judge

WBA, IBF, WBC Franchise, WBO lightweight champion George Kambosos rejects any claims of a robbery in last Saturday's huge upset win over Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah. Don Trella. The same judge who got a pass for scoring G vs. Nelo I a draw because grandma Adelaide’s card was so horrific. Calling it 114-114 was terrible too. But he got a pass.
    eco1 eco1 Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 like this.

Comment

And Lopez couldn't wait his turn to be interviewed. He just had to butt in and try to steal Kambosos moment, by spouting his **** and making himself look like an even bigger clown than we already new he was. The only bit of class he has is the last 3 letters.
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

So is Kambosos stating that Block-Heads baby mama also thought he lost? Lol..but on a slight serious note, Old George beat that kid into the oblivions..felt bad for him...until I remembered how much he talked!!Block-Head is done, a formidable opp with a decent chin and decent footwork will always beat him..was he a weight bully? We will see when he fights his first real test at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
          And Lopez couldn't wait his turn to be interviewed. He just had to butt in and try to steal Kambosos moment, by spouting his **** and making himself look like an even bigger clown than we already new he was. The only bit of class he has is the last 3 letters.
          Glad Kambosos put him back in his place offering him a rematch in Australia, where Teo quickly started stuttering and looking for Daddy.
          Last edited by _original_; 11-29-2021, 09:43 PM.

Comment

It was a good thing seeing how Kambo whooped Lopoez culo and turned his face into a roast beef sandwich
            Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 11-29-2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Great fight. Better result. Kudos to Kambosos. Yeah, the Lopez's are delusional. Bad enough the talk about being robbed (and 10 rounds to 2 on top of that), but then Jr. talking about getting Josh Taylor in the ring with him. That's a whole other level of deluded. Man, I love it when people who behave like the Lopez's (Broner, Angel Garcia, etc) get whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Glad Kambosos put him back in his place offering him a rematch in Australia, where Teo quickly started stuttering and looking for Daddy.
                Lol yeah it was a nice touch. He knew fine well Teo would baulk at that Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                  It was a good thing seeing how Kambo whooped Lopoez culo and turned his face into a roast beef sandwich
                  Are you a hillbilly or something? Send your mum round I'll show her a roast beef sandwich if you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord Barrett View Post

Are you a hillbilly or something? Send your mum round I'll show her a roast beef sandwich if you know what I mean
                    You sound unfamiliar with the female anatomy, almost to a virgin level if you missed that low-hanging fruit of a joke you completely botched.

Nice troll alt account though. I quickly looked through post history and see you only talk about people's mothers and fathers...

Comment

Working...
                    X