Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Arias vs. Vaughn Alexander on Non-TV Portion of Davis-Cruz Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Arias vs. Vaughn Alexander on Non-TV Portion of Davis-Cruz Card

Super welterweight contender Luis "Cuba" Arias will take on veteran Vaughn Alexander in a 10-round showdown that tops the non-televised undercard this Sunday, December 5 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Meh, surprised Arias didn't cash in on a bigger fight than a stay-busy scrap with Alexander.

Comment

Luis Arias is taken?
      Who would Jermall Charlo fights next now?
      He can't be serious in standing firm waiting for Canelo for a year.

Comment

I'm sitting here looking at the rediculous match up that Ava Knight with 19-2 going against someone with 2 wins and 3 losses and then we ask whats wrong with boxing, This! The Promoter and Matchmaker allows BS like this to happen and if someone is sseriously hurt or killed then 1st thing they say is; it was someone else that approved the match, wasn't me. Absolutely disgusting to say the least.

Comment

Yet another random PBC fight that sucks and leads nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            Luis Arias is taken?
            Who would Jermall Charlo fights next now?

He can't be serious in standing firm waiting for Canelo for a year.
            Arias was my guess for who Charlo would fight next but I guess he will have to find another opponent. Honestly, Arias might be too risky for him. Who knows, maybe Makabu loses to Mchunu and Charlo gets the call instead.

Comment

Working...
            X