Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Antonio Russell: I Feel Like I'm Ready For Champions, I'd Love Casimero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Antonio Russell: I Feel Like I'm Ready For Champions, I'd Love Casimero

Park MGM, Las Vegas - Unbeaten bantamweight contender Gary Antonio Russell (19-0, 12 KOs) earned a close majority decision win by edging Mexico's Alexandro Santiago (24-3-5, 13 KOs) in an action-packed fight that kicked off the telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I actually want to see a rematch with Santiago

Comment

I believe this is the Russell brother that beat Jaron Ennis in the amateurs.

In the pro ranks, it seems clear that Ennis has more potential to become a great champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

In the pro ranks, it seems clear that Ennis has more potential to become a great champion.
        Naw this the bantam weight one. The one you thinking of is Antuan I believe, he fights at 140

Comment

I thought he looked just ok, and not ready for the next level. I noticed his legs not being right and he did have a brace on but he was falling all over the place and needs quite a bit of work if he wants to get to the next level successfully.

Comment

naw take another fight or 2 Antonio, did not look good vs a very tough Santiago, maybe run it back with him

Comment

This. I don't know what other people had for scores, and cant remember mine at this point, but I liked Santiago in that fight, and thought he earned it or at least 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

Nope it was the other brother

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  naw take another fight or 2 Antonio, did not look good vs a very tough Santiago, maybe run it back with him
                  Why would he run it back with a brawler who he defeated? Move on to bigger and better things this was a tough test he passed.

Comment

This Gary Antonio will never be ready at a World class level, he had alot of trouble with Santiago that was moved up for this fight from super Flyweight!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X