Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Kell Brook - Heated Face To Face at London Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Kell Brook - Heated Face To Face at London Presser

Khan, Brook Press Conference Photos Gallery - Bitter rivals Amir Khan and Kell Brook will enter the ring on February 19, 2022 to square off to end their British boxing grudge match. (photos by Lawrence Lustig). BOXXER and Sky Sports formally announced the fight at a press conference in London this afternoon, with the news set to delight boxing fans who have clamored to see the two antagonists do battle for nearly a decade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why they got to get that close? You can make your "tense" point in other ways. Damn
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Years past it being a big fight, but there may be mild interest in the UK.

Khan has quicker handspeed, Brook is the better puncher, and both don't have good defence. It's a boxing retirement cash out fight for both guys, and perhaps bragging rights between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        Years past it being a big fight, but there may be mild interest in the UK.

Khan has quicker handspeed, Brook is the better puncher, and both don't have good defence. It's a boxing retirement cash out fight for both guys, and perhaps bragging rights between the two.
        Any clue what weight they will fight at? Brook looked like skeletor at 147 last time out

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Any clue what weight they will fight at? Brook looked like skeletor at 147 last time out
          Probably a catchweight. What a waste of a fight. This could have been HUGE like 7-8 years ago.
          Both guys need a payday.

Comment

One of the few fights where I am still just as interested in it even though it is years past its expiration date.

Comment

This would be akin to staging Juanma VS Gamboa 1st quarter of 2022

Comment

They both look gay as hell with their lips almost on one another, hell they may as well kiss. A person I can't stand would never get his face onto me like that!
                Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                  why they got to get that close? You can make your "tense" point in other ways. Damn
                  “go on! Kiss ‘im!”

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
                    One of the few fights where I am still just as interested in it even though it is years past its expiration date.
                    What's the intrigue for you at this point?

Comment

Working...
                    X