Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Plans To Resume Training in January, Still Wants To Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Plans To Resume Training in January, Still Wants To Return

Former six division world champion Oscar De La Hoya, 48-years-old, is still considering the possibility of returning to the ring. He's been out the ring since late 2008, when he suffered a one-sided stoppage loss at the hands of Manny Pacquiao, who himself recently retired from the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

NINTCHDBPICT000677480687-1.jpg Oscar will be 49 year old

Comment

Young puzzy makes him feel like a bull again lol.

Comment

It should be exhibitions only for these guys.
        Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

He's already trying to make a fight with Kambosos and cryan Garcia. Garcia wanted no part of the four kings promotion and clearly ducked. I hope the WBC throws a rusty wrench in there and order the Haney and Diaz winner to unify with the new champion Kambosos
          gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Oscar really needs to understand that nobody cares.

Comment

How bout get Vergil's fight done first

Comment

I like Oscar, if ever there was a man who fought everyone and didn’t fear nary a man in the ring it was Oscar. He literally fought everyone and was never in boring fights. I hope he has conquered himself with his substance abuse and other….issues, concerning his mental health

Comment

I can’t think of anyone his weight that would be willing to fight a queer!

Comment

Who cares…..?

Comment

Working...
                    X