Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Still Hopes Fury vs. Whyte Will Come Off in Early 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Still Hopes Fury vs. Whyte Will Come Off in Early 2022

Eddie Hearn, promoter for heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte, expects WBC world champion Tyson Fury to return to the ring in the month of March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But I thought Eddie was in total control though? I thought it was part of the plan and everything’s going how it should and fury WILL be facing Whyte next IF he wants to keep his title.

now Poor Edward only has his fingers crossed, atleast he can have George Kambosos Jr, Silver linings and all! Matchroom standing in boxing dwindling ever more by the day!!

Comment

Hearn needs to remember that he has nothing to do with the Gypsy King's career.

Fury will do exactly what he wants to do, and there's nothing that Eddie can do about it.

In other news, AJ has unfollowed Hearn on social media.

Comment

Dillian Whyte once again proves he's a gigantic fraud with no interest in trying to win a title in the ring. He wants the WBC to strip Fury and elevate his fake ass interim belt to world title status. If he wanted the fight he could have it, right now.

He's ducking this fight just like he ducked Joshua in the unified title fight and Pulev, Ortiz, and Breazeale in eliminators.

After this dumbass lawsuit the WBC should order Whyte to face Wilder in an eliminator. That would serve him right, and it would be hilarious to see Wilder do to him exactly what he did to Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          In other news, AJ has unfollowed Hearn on social media.
          AJ unfollowed EVERYONE bar his sponsors at least initially.

Comment

If fury is the fighting champion he proclaims, and doesn't see anyone as a threat, it'll be Joe Joyce not Whyte as he's with Warren.

Personally I don't think fury will fight either until mandated.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
              But I thought Eddie was in total control though? I thought it was part of the plan and everything’s going how it should and fury WILL be facing Whyte next IF he wants to keep his title.

now Poor Edward only has his fingers crossed, atleast he can have George Kambosos Jr, Silver linings and all! Matchroom standing in boxing dwindling ever more by the day!!
              You thought wrong you cretin. And stop calling me your God you idiot

Comment

This will be a terrific fight although in the end Fury has too much reach and will jab Whytes little beetlejuice head off.

Comment

All thing’s considered, it’s actually possible that undisputed lands before Fury vs. Whyte, here. I can’t imagine this would get sorted in time for a spring fight. Probably June/July earliest, but that’s a generous prediction. I reckon they’ll fight September, if at all.

Having said that, I do NOT believe that AJ vs Usyk will be ready for April. Hearn’s predictions always seem premature to me. Plus, Joshua still isn’t sure how he’s tackling this one with his coach scouting. June’s probably actually realistic in this particular instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord Barrett View Post
                    This will be a terrific fight although in the end Fury has too much reach and will jab Whytes little beetlejuice head off.
                    Probably right about the latter half of your prediction, though I expect Whyte to land as well (to the body, primarily).

The first half? Nah. It’ll be a stinker, mate. They’ll be hugging each other like casting two Polar bears as leads in the stage version of Brokeback Mountain.
                    gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X